Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Ouroboros Worm is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears travel in a large spiral pattern.
- Grants spectral tears.
- +4.0 range.
- +2.0 tear height.
- A luck-based chance for a homing shot, reaching 100% at 9 luck.
- The homing shots are not different in appearance.
- The homing does not override the spiral pattern, making them still unreliable.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Fetus: Since the bombs don't follow the spiral pattern, only the extra range, spectral bombs, and chance for a homing bomb apply.
- Tractor Beam: The tears follow a straight path, ignoring the spiral pattern, the tears also stall at a specific point giving a greater chance to land tears.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Increases the range of his short-ranged Brimstone. No homing chance.
- Brimstone: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear spirals around in a difficult to control manner, with the added homing chance further complicating things.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
- Tech X: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
- Technology: Grants spectral tears without a change in pattern or a chance of homing shots.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is a reference to Øuroboros, which was a prototype of the game "The End is Nigh" by Edmund Mcmillen and Tyler Glaiel.
- The Ouroboros is an ancient symbol, showing a serpent or dragon eating its tail.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|