Ouroboros Worm is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears travel in a large spiral pattern.
- Grants spectral tears.
- +4.0 range.
- +2.0 tear height.
- A luck-based chance for a homing shot, reaching 100% at 9 luck.
- The homing shots are not different in appearance.
- The homing does not override the spiral pattern, making them still unreliable.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Increases the range of his short-ranged Brimstone. No homing chance.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Since the bombs don't follow the spiral pattern, only the extra range and chance for a homing bomb apply.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear spirals around in a difficult to control manner, with the added homing chance further complicating things.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Overrides Ouroboros Worm.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is a reference to Edmund's future game Øuroboros.
- The Ouroboros is an ancient symbol, showing a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Sometimes, after swapping the trinket, the effect is retained.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|