PHD is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Identifies all pills upon pickup.
- Converts some "bad" pills into their "good" counterparts:
- All "stat down" pills into "stat up" pills
- Bad Trip into Balls of Steel
- Amnesia into I Can See Forever
- ??? into Telepills
- Addicted into Percs!
- I'm Excited!!! into I'm Drowsy...
- Paralysis into Pheromones
- Retro Vision into I can see forever!
- R U A Wizard? into Power Pill!
- X-Lax into Something's wrong...
- Spawns a pill.
- Replenishes 2 red hearts.
- Adds 0-2 coins to the payout every time you use the Blood Donation Machine or IV Bag.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The following pill types are neutral and do not have a "good" equivalent, or are otherwise left unchanged by PHD.
- Converted to Telepills
- Explosive Diarrhea
- I Found Pills
- One makes you small
- One makes you larger
- Converted to Pheromones
- Power Pill!
- Pretty Fly
- R U A Wizard?
- Converted to Power Pill!
- Bad pills already obtained/dropped will be converted to their "good" counterparts.
- If PHD is rerolled by the Lua error: A database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your application's database schema updater after upgrading?
Query: SELECT `c`.`_pageName` AS `page`,`c`.`dlc` AS `dlc`,`c`.`name` AS `internal_name`,`n`.`name` AS `name`,`image` AS `image` FROM `cargo__collectible` `c` LEFT OUTER JOIN `cargo__collectible_name` `n` ON ((`c`.`name`=`n`.`collectible`)) LEFT OUTER JOIN `cargo__collectible_image` `i` ON ((`c`.`name`=`i`.`collectible`)) WHERE c.name = "D4" and n.dlc & 15 != 0 and i.dlc & 15 != 0 ORDER BY n.dlc & 15 DESC,i.dlc & 15 DESC LIMIT 1 Function: CargoSQLQuery::run Error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' (geo-db-i-master.query.consul) . or a Dice Room, pills will be identified on pickup, but negative pills will not be prevented from spawning.
- Performing a RERUN with a character that held PHD will still prevent negative pills from spawning, but will no longer identify pills until used.
- As bad pills will turn into good pills, it is possible for two different colored pills to have the same effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
49BH 7C4X (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
F1MK 02T4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
1RY7 20CH (First floor shop, half off)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|