Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
PHD is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Identifies all pills upon pickup.
- Converts some "bad" pills into their "good" counterparts:
- All "stat down" pills into "stat up" pills
- Bad Trip into Balls of Steel
- Amnesia into I Can See Forever
- ??? into Telepills
- Addicted into Percs!
- I'm Excited!!! into I'm Drowsy...
- Paralysis into Pheromones
- Retro Vision into I can see forever!
- R U A Wizard? into Power Pill!
- X-Lax into Something's wrong...
- Spawns a pill.
- Replenishes 2 red hearts.
- Adds 0-2 coins to the payout every time you use the Blood Donation Machine or IV Bag.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The following pill types are neutral and do not have a "good" equivalent, or are otherwise left unchanged by PHD.
- Converted to Telepills
- Explosive Diarrhea
- I Found Pills
- One makes you small
- One makes you larger
- Converted to Pheromones
- Power Pill!
- Pretty Fly
- R U A Wizard?
- Converted to Power Pill!
- Bad pills already obtained/dropped will be converted to their "good" counterparts.
- If PHD is rerolled by the D4 or a Dice Room, pills will be identified on pickup, but negative pills will not be prevented from spawning.
- Performing a RERUN with a character that held PHD will still prevent negative pills from spawning, but will no longer identify pills until used.
- As bad pills will turn into good pills, it is possible for two different colored pills to have the same effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
49BH 7C4X (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
F1MK 02T4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
1RY7 20CH (First floor shop, half off)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|