One time use
|(page 3, column 12, row 3)|
|Defeat The Lamb as LazarusPandora's Box|
Not to be confused with the Box.
Pandora's Box is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Upon use, spawns certain Pickups or Items depending on the floor it is used on. Pandora's Box disappears after use.
|Normal Mode||Greed Mode||Items/Pickups|
|Basement / Cellar I
Burning Basement I
|---||2 soul hearts|
|Basement / Cellar II
Burning Basement II
|Basement||2 keys and 2 bombs|
|Caves / Catacombs I
Flooded Caves I
|---||1 Boss Room item|
|Caves / Catacombs II
Flooded Caves II
|Caves||1 Boss Room item and 2 soul hearts|
|Depths / Necropolis I
Dank Depths I
|---||4 soul hearts|
|Depths / Necropolis II
Dank Depths II
|Utero / Womb I
Scarred Womb I
|Womb||2 Boss Room items|
|Utero / Womb II
Scarred Womb II
|Sheol||Sheol||1 Devil Room item and 1 black heart|
Unlocks Moving Box
|Cathedral||---||1 Angel Room item and 1 eternal heart|
|Chest||The Shop / Ultra Greed||1 coin|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- XL floors count as I floor for Pandora's Box.
- If Pandora's Box attempts to spawn an item from an item pool that is empty, it will instead spawn an item from the Treasure Room Pool.
- Using the ? Card with Pandora's Box will consume both the card and the item with no additional benefit.
- Pandora's Box is not doubled by Car Battery.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The rewards for Greed Mode changed in patch v1.06.J168.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Greek legend, Pandora's Box was a box containing all of the evils of the world, given to the first woman created, who opened it, releasing every evil unto the land, besides the last spirit, Elpis, the Spirit of Hope.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VKPS 2M1F (Shop in 1st floor)
|Missing No.Complete the Boss Rush as LazarusLazarus' RagsDefeat Isaac as LazarusBroken AnkhDefeat Satan as LazarusStore CreditDefeat ??? as LazarusPandora's BoxDefeat The Lamb as LazarusWrapped Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
|Empty VesselDefeat Hush as LazarusKey BumDefeat Ultra Greed as LazarusLong BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LazarusDripping BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lazarus||Compound FractureDefeat Delirium as LazarusPlan CDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lazarus|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|