Pandora's Box is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Upon use, spawns certain Pickups or Items depending on the floor it is used on. Pandora's Box disappears after use.
|Normal Mode||Greed Mode||Items/Pickups|
|The Basement / The Cellar I
Burning Basement I
|The Basement||---||2 soul hearts|
|The Basement II/ The Cellar II
Burning Basement II
|The Caves||The Basement||2 keys and 2 bombs|
|The Caves / The Catacombs I
Flooded Caves I
|The Depths||---||1 Boss Room item|
|The Caves II/ The Catacombs II
Flooded Caves II
|The Womb||The Caves||1 Boss Room item and 2 soul hearts|
|The Depths / Necropolis I
Dank Depths I
|Sheol||---||4 soul hearts|
|The Depths II/ Necropolis II
Dank Depths II
|The Shop||The Depths||20 coins|
|Utero / The Womb I
Scarred Womb I
|Ultra Greed||The Womb||2 Boss Room items|
|Utero II/ The Womb II
Scarred Womb II
|---||---||The BibleUpon activation, Isaac gains flight, allowing him to pass over all obstacles in the current room. Instantly kills Mom, Mom's Heart, and It Lives when activated, but will kill Isaac when activated while fighting Satan.|
|Blue Womb / The Void||---||---||Nothing|
|Sheol||---||Sheol||1 Devil Room item and 1 black heart|
Unlocks Moving BoxIf the box is empty, picks up all items and pickups in a room and stores them. If the box is not empty, places all stored items and pickups in the current room.
|Cathedral||---||---||1 Angel Room item and 1 eternal heart|
|The Chest||---||The Shop / Ultra Greed||1 coin|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- XL floors count as I floors for Pandora's Box.
- If Pandora's Box attempts to spawn an item from an item pool that is empty, it will instead spawn an item from the Treasure Room Pool.
- Using the ? CardWhen used, copies the effect of Isaac's currently held activated collectible item. with Pandora's Box will consume both the card and the item with no additional benefit.
- Pandora's Box is not doubled by Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use..
- You can not use Pandora's Box multiple times by absorbing it with Void.
- The rewards for Greed Mode changed in patch v1.06.J168.
- On consoles (Switch, PS4), Moving Box is unlocked by opening Pandora's Box in the Chest, not in the Dark Room, where it does not do anything.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Greek legend, Pandora's Box was a box containing all of the evils of the world, given to the first woman created, who opened it, releasing every evil unto the land, besides the last spirit, Elpis, the Spirit of Hope.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|