Effect[edit | edit source]
- Stops all enemies until a fire button is pressed.
- This does not affect troll bombs.
- Touching frozen enemies will still damage Isaac.
- Co-op babies can fire without ending the effect.
- Bosses are affected.
- After 30 seconds, they will resume their actions while non-boss enemies (except Lil' Haunt) are still paused.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- New enemies generated during Pause being active will not be frozen and act normally. This applies for spawn-upon-death effects such as Attack Flies created by a Moter, or a Boss that's become unfrozen summoning enemies.
- Paused enemies will not have their damage scaling working effectively, making it highly effective against bosses that employ the mechanic.
- Damage against paused multi-segmented bosses works unpredictably, most notably allowing you to damage Scolex on normally invulnerable parts.
- This allows you to clear a room or do damage to a boss for 30 seconds if you have a way to deal damage without attacking, like an orbital or follower that attacks automatically.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|