Effect[edit | edit source]
- Stops all enemies including bosses until a fire button is pressed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- New enemies generated during Pause being active will not be frozen and act normally. This applies for spawn-upon-death effects such as Attack Flies created by a Moter, or a Boss that stopped becoming frozen and began summoning enemies.
- Paused enemies will not have their damage scaling working effectively, making it highly effective against bosses that employ the mechanic.
- Damage against paused multi-segmented bosses works unpredictably, most notably allowing you to damage Scolex on normally invulnerable parts.
- The health bars of multi-segmented bosses may not be updated properly, making it seem as if they died without running out of health.
- Reducing a boss to zero health whilst they are paused will initiate their death animation but they will not die until a fire button is pressed or the 30 second timer has lapsed.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|