Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Peep can spawn Yellow Creep around him.
- Peep can fire eight yellow projectiles in all directions.
- Peep can jump and try to land on Isaac, sending out a ring of twelve yellow projectiles upon landing.
- Peep's eyeballs dislocate and start floating around the room at specific points in his health. One pops off at 25%, and the other pops off at 75%.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Dark Cyan: This variant of Peep starts the battle with both its eyes popped out, similar to The Bloat.
- Yellow: Peep will be 15% smaller, constantly create his Yellow Creep, and move faster.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Peep as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Peep's eyeballs can be killed with Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors., Little Horn, or Euthanasia.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Peep appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Peep's name could come from the word "pee", in which Peep can be seen urinating yellow creep while battling.
- Peep's name could also be a shortened version of "peeper", which is slang for an eye.
- His posthumous version is The Bloat.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Peep's Eye has the same collision radius as Peep itself, which results in the eye being difficult to dodge since the hitbox doesn't match up with the eye's visual size.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|