We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Peep can spawn yellow creep around him.
- Peep can fire yellow projectiles in all directions.
- Peep can jump and try to land on Isaac, sending out a ring of yellow projectiles upon landing.
- Peep's eyeballs dislocate and start floating around the room at specific points in his health. One pops off at 25%, and the other pops off at 75%.
- Peep's eyeballs float diagonally in a manner similar to Death's Heads and they cannot be destroyed. They block Isaac's shots and can inflict contact damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Champion variants[edit | edit source]
- Dark Green: This variant of Peep starts the battle with both its eyes popped out, similar to The Bloat.
- Yellow: Peep will be smaller, constantly create his yellow creep, and move faster.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|