Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Peep can spawn Yellow Creep around him.
- Peep can fire eight yellow projectiles in all directions.
- Peep can jump and try to land on Isaac, sending out a ring of twelve yellow projectiles upon landing.
- Peep's eyeballs dislocate and start floating around the room at specific points in his health. One pops off at 25%, and the other pops off at 75%.
Champion variants[edit | edit source]
- Dark Green: This variant of Peep starts the battle with both its eyes popped out, similar to The Bloat.
- Yellow: Peep will be smaller, constantly create his Yellow Creep, and move faster.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Peep as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Peep's eyeballs can be killed with Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors., Little HornAdds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches., or EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles..
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Peep appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Peep's name could come from the word "pee", in which Peep can be seen urinating yellow creep while battling.
- Peep's name could also be a shortened version of "peeper", which is slang for an eye.
- His posthumous version is The Bloat.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|