Peep

From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Boss Peep name.png
Boss versus screen image
 
 
Table dividing line 1.png
 
In-game appearance
Table dividing line 2.png
 
Boss
Stage The Caves icon.pngStage The Catacombs icon.pngStage Flooded Caves icon.png
Boss Challenge Room Icon.pngSuper Secret Room Icon.png
Degraded Boss
Stage The Womb icon.pngStage Scarred Womb icon.png
Stage Cathedral icon.pngStage Sheol icon.png
Stage The Chest icon.pngStage Dark Room icon.png
Table dividing line 3.png
 
Boss Boss

Peep is a boss found in all environments of Chapter 2.

Behavior[edit | edit source]

  • Peep can spawn Yellow Creep around him.
  • Peep can fire eight yellow projectiles in all directions.
  • Peep can jump and try to land on Isaac, sending out a ring of twelve yellow projectiles upon landing.
  • Peep's eyeballs dislocate and start floating around the room at specific points in his health. One pops off at 25%, and the other pops off at 75%.
    • Peep's eyeballs float diagonally in a manner similar to Death's Heads and they can only be destroyed by Euthanasia needles. They block Isaac's shots and can inflict contact damage.

Champion variants[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Green: This variant of Peep starts the battle with both its eyes popped out, similar to The Bloat.
  • Yellow: Peep will be smaller, constantly create his Yellow Creep, and move faster.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • Peep's eyeballs can be killed with Chaos Card Chaos CardChaos Card Icon.pngThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors., Added in Afterbirth †Little Horn Little HornLittle Horn Icon.pngAdds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches., or Added in Afterbirth †Euthanasia EuthanasiaEuthanasia Icon.pngAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles..

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • Peep appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
  • Peep's name could come from the word "pee", in which Peep can be seen urinating yellow creep while battling.
    • Peep's name could also be a shortened version of "peeper", which is slang for an eye.
  • His posthumous version is The Bloat.

Bugs[edit | edit source]

Bug Bug! Peep's Eye has the same collision radius as Peep itself, which results in the eye being difficult to dodge since the hitbox doesn't match up with the eye's visual size.


Bosses Boss Monstro.png
Chapter 1
Stage The Basement icon.pngStage The Cellar icon.pngStage Burning Basement icon.png
Blighted OvumDingleThe Duke of FliesFamineFistulaGeminiGurglingsThe HauntLarry Jr.MonstroPinStevenWidowThe FallenThe Headless Horseman
Added in  Afterbirth DangleLittle HornRag ManTurdlings
Chapter 2
Stage The Caves icon.pngStage The Catacombs icon.pngStage Flooded Caves icon.png
Carrion QueenC.H.A.D.ChubDark OneGurdyGurdy Jr.The HollowThe HuskMega FattyMega MawPeepPestilencePolycephalusThe WretchedThe FallenThe Headless Horseman
Added in  Afterbirth The ForsakenThe FrailThe Stain
Added in Afterbirth † Big HornRag Mega
Chapter 3
Stage The Depths icon.pngStage Necropolis icon.pngStage Dank Depths icon.png
The AdversaryThe BloatThe CageThe GateGishLokiMask Of InfamyMonstro IIWarThe FallenThe Headless HorsemanMom
Added in  Afterbirth Brownie
Added in Afterbirth † Sisters Vis
Chapter 4
Stage The Womb icon.pngStage Utero icon.pngStage Scarred Womb icon.png
BlastocystThe BloatConquestDaddy Long LegsDeathLokiiMama GurdyMr. FredScolexTeratomaTriachnidThe FallenThe Headless HorsemanMom's HeartIt Lives
Added in Afterbirth † Sisters VisThe Matriarch
Added in  Afterbirth Blue Womb
???
Added in  Afterbirth Hush
Chapter 5
Stage Sheol icon.pngStage Cathedral icon.png
SatanIsaac
Chapter 6
Stage Dark Room icon.pngStage The Chest icon.png
???The LambMega Satan
Added in Afterbirth † The Void
Stage The Void icon.png
Added in Afterbirth † Delirium
Added in  Afterbirth Greed Mode
Ultra Greed
Added in  Afterbirth Ultra Greed
Added in Afterbirth † Ultra Greedier
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Achievements Achievements Attributes Attributes Bosses Bosses TarotCard.png Cards and Runes Challenges Challenges Chapters Chapters
Characters Characters MainPageBabies.png Co-op Items Items Item pools Item pools Monsters Monsters Objects Objects
Pickups Pickups Pills Pills Rooms Rooms Seeds Seeds Transformations Transformations Trinkets Trinkets