Pestilence is the horseman of Chapter 2.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- Pestilence will float around the room, leaving a trail of poison.
- In addition to the trail of poison, it will fire explosive projectiles at Isaac which too, leave poison.
- Pestilence can also summon up to four Chargers or Spitties.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
- Pestilence is now headless.
- It will keep firing the explosive projectiles at Isaac.
- Instead of Chargers or Spitties, Pestilence will summon Attack Flies.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Grey: This version leaves a trail of white creep, which slows the player down, shoots 6 bullets away from itself instead of explosive shots and spawns Trites instead of Chargers or Spitties. It spawns Spiders instead of flies in Phase 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pestilence as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pestilence appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Pestilence, while very often portrayed as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in popular culture, is not present in the Bible at all (see Rev 6:2) and is an example of incorrect interpretation. The canonical Four Horsemen are Conquest (white), War (red), Famine (black) and Death (pale).
- Pestilence means a fatal disease epidemic.
- The entirety of Pestilence's offense deals with poison and bugs that are associated with rot.
- Pestilence is the only Harbinger that does not have a charge attack.
- Pestilence’s head resembles The Husk.
- Pestilence makes a "Hey!" sound when launching explosive projectiles at Isaac. Famine makes the same noises when spitting shots at Isaac at its second phase.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|