(with another Pin, Mega Fatty, Larry Jr., Chub or Blighted Ovum)
|For the item with a similar name, see Safety Pin. For the trinket with a similar name, see Push Pin.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Pin will jump out of the ground attempting to ram the player, then burrow back in.
- Sometimes it can fire four tears diagonally from the last section of its body when jumping out of the ground or/and when burrowing back into the ground.
- Occasionally sticks its head out of the ground in order to fire an explosive projectile. After doing this attack, Pin will always jump out of the same spot it was when firing, making it easy to predict.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Each segment of Pin can be individually damaged, so a single piercing tear could possibly hit Pin multiple times.
- Despite looking like it's flying above the ground, Pin is not immune to ground-based effects such as creep when doing its jumping attack. On the contrary, since every segment is guaranteed to pass over the damaging area, it can easily kill it in less than a second.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pin as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pin was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Frail is its posthumous version.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Pin had a black champion alternative which shot 6 shots instead of IPECAC shots. This version of Pin doesn't seem to exist in Rebirth.
- Pin is based off the pinworm, an internal parasite.
- Pin is likely a reference to Lanmola, a boss from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past; as nearly all attacks are the same.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If you fire immediately upon entering the Boss Room, rarely, you can damage Pin before it emerges.
Bug! If Pin is under the effects of Broken Modem in mid-air, its jump will be stopped and it will fall.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|