(with another Pin, Mega Fatty, Larry Jr., Chub or Blighted Ovum)
|For the item with a similar name, see Safety Pin. For the trinket with a similar name, see Push Pin.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Pin will jump out of the ground attempting to ram the player, then burrow back in.
- Sometimes it can fire four projectiles diagonally from the last section of its body when jumping out of the ground and/or when burrowing back into the ground.
- Occasionally sticks its head out of the ground to fire an explosive projectile. After doing this attack, Pin will always jump out of the same spot it was when firing, making it easy to predict.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Each segment of Pin can be individually damaged, so a single piercing tear could hit Pin multiple times.
- Despite looking like it's flying above the ground, Pin is not immune to ground-based effects such as creep when doing its jumping attack. On the contrary, since every segment is guaranteed to pass over the damaging area, it can easily kill it in less than a second.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pin as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pin was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Frail is its posthumous version.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Pin had a Black Champion version that shot 6 normal shots instead of 1 exploding shot. This version of Pin doesn't spawn in Rebirth by default, but it still exists in the game's code and if somehow spawned (e.g. by modifying bosscolors.xml), it will work like in the original game. This can be achieved by adding any champion color variant in the bosscolors.xml file. If more colors are added, the mechanics will be applied to the color variant with the lowest number. For example, if colors 5, 8 and 12 are specified, the champion with color idx 5 will inherit these characteristics.
- Pin is based off the pinworm, an internal parasite.
- Pin is likely a reference to Lanmola, a boss from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past; as nearly all attacks are the same.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If you fire immediately upon entering the Boss Room, rarely, you can damage Pin before it emerges.
Bug! If Pin is under the effects of Broken Modem in mid-air, its jump will be stopped and it will fall.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|