The Pinking Shears
From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
(Redirected from Pinking Shears)
Not to be confused with the Scissors.
The Pinking Shears is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Separates Isaac's head and body for the current room. Isaac's head, which now has flight, will be under the player's control, while his body will seek out enemies to attack by contact damage.
- The body's movement speed is dependent on Isaac's speed.
- The body deals up to 82.5 damage per second.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage of the body familiar is independent of Isaac's stats. Its damage per second is the highest of all chasing familiars.
- If used multiple times on the same room (via battery pickups, for example), more instances of the body familiar can be spawned.
- Compared to the original game, where the Gusher sometimes walked aimlessly around the room, this version actively chases enemies.
- If another usable item is picked up while The Pinking Shears is in effect, the body will immediately de-spawn for the rest of the room.
- Using The Pinking Shears after picking up Guillotine results in the head revolving around a shadow, making Isaac's hitbox difficult to determine.
- The body familiar will avoid creep, and will consequently rarely damage enemies like Brains and Blighted Ovum that leave creep trails as they walk, instead opting to stand right next to them.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original game, The Pinking Shears were unlocked by dying 100 times. In Rebirth, this unlocks The Scissors instead.
- Pinking shears are shears with a serrated blade, and are used for cutting canvas.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
JXNE SACV (adjacent to spawn)
JC03 KEAV (adjacent to spawn)
FCE3 ZGTT (Treasure room 2 rooms above spawn point)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|