Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases tear knockback.
- If the player has piercing tears, the knockback effect is reduced.
- Slightly increases tear size.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BlisterIncreases knockback of tears.: Overrides Pisces.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The beam gains knockback.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. / Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. / IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Explosions also gain increased knockback.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife gains knockback.
- Cupid's ArrowGrants Isaac piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them./ Death's TouchIncreases Damage by 1.5, reduces Tears by 0.3 and increases tear size. Grants piercing tears. Tears are replaced by Death's scythes, which is a cosmetic effect only./ Dead OnionGrants piercing and spectral tears. Increases tear size (without increasing damage) while greatly reducing range and shot speed./ SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.: Tears gain knockback.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously./ Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: The lasers gain knockback.
- Technology 2's constant laser has such strong knockback, it can pin enemies to walls.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Adds knockback to blasts, which can not only significantly repel enemies when used correctly, it can deal a high amount of damage to enemies unable to escape the knockback.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item, like the other Zodiac items, is a reference to Zodiac signs.
- Isaac appears to be covered in scales, a reference to Pisces being represented by twin fish.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8TNY 8K82 (First floor treasure room)
Z722 ASQ0 (First floor treasure room)
S708 09WB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage.
- TaurusSpeed down; gains speed while in a room with enemies until gaining My Little Unicorn effect for a few seconds.
- GeminiSuture becomes attached to Isaac, and does touch damage to enemies within its attacking range.
- CancerAdds 3 soul hearts. Grants The Wafer effect for the current room upon taking damage.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them.
- VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.
- ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted.
- SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.
- CapricornAll stats up.
- AquariusA trail of blue creep is left behind Isaac, which damages enemies.
- Pisces-1 Tear Delay, adds knock-back shots and increases tear size.
- ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|