Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 4, row 4)|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases tear knockback.
- If the player has piercing tears, the knockback effect is reduced.
- Slightly increases tear size.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BlisterIncreases knockback of tears.: The knockback from Blister is stronger than from Pisces, and knockback boosts do not stack.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The beam gains knockback.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. / Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. / IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Explosions also gain increased knockback.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The controlled tear gains knockback.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife gains knockback.
- Piercing tears: Allows tears to knock enemies back again.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet. / Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring. / TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. / Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The lasers gain knockback.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: The blasts gain knockback.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item, like the other Zodiac items, is a reference to Zodiac signs.
- Isaac appears to be covered in scales, a reference to Pisces being represented by twin fish.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8TNY 8K82 (First floor treasure room)
Z722 ASQ0 (First floor treasure room)
S708 09WB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage.
- TaurusSpeed down; gains speed while in a room with enemies until gaining My Little Unicorn effect for a few seconds.
- GeminiSuture becomes attached to Isaac, and does touch damage to enemies within its attacking range.
- CancerAdds 3 soul hearts. Grants The Wafer effect for the current room upon taking damage.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them.
- VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.
- ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted.
- SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.
- CapricornAll stats up.
- AquariusA trail of blue creep is left behind Isaac, which damages enemies.
- Pisces-1 Tear Delay, adds knock-back shots and increases tear size.
- ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|