Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases tear knockback.
- If the player has piercing tears, the knockback effect is reduced.
- Slightly increases tear size.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Blister: Overrides Pisces.
- Brimstone: The beam gains knockback.
- Dr. Fetus / Epic Fetus / Ipecac: Explosions also gain increased knockback.
- Mom's Knife: The knife gains knockback.
- Cupid's Arrow/ Death's Touch/ Dead Onion/ Sagittarius: Tears gain knockback.
- Technology/ Technology 2/ Tech X: The lasers gain knockback.
- Technology 2's constant laser has such strong knockback, it can pin enemies to walls.
- Trisagion: Adds knockback to blasts, which can not only significantly repel enemies when used correctly, it can deal a high amount of damage to enemies unable to escape the knockback.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item, like the other Zodiac items, is a reference to Zodiac signs.
- Isaac appears to be covered in scales, a reference to Pisces being represented by twin fish.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8TNY 8K82 (First floor treasure room)
Z722 ASQ0 (First floor treasure room)
S708 09WB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|