We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Mimics the effect of Isaac's held pill, like Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac. does with cards or runes.
- Does not consume Isaac's held pill.
- Will not mimic cards or runes.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Balls Of Steel + Sharp PlugUsing an activated item while it's not charged will charge it and Sharp Plug does 2 full heart damage to Isaac.: The player can gain functional invincibility.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.: All pills are replaced by cards, rendering Placebo useless.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Placebo is a medicine or procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient rather than for any physiological effect.
- Caffeine PillIncreases speed and reduces character size. Also gives a random pill.
- Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use.
- PlaceboWhen used, copies the effect of the pill Isaac is currently holding without consuming it. Does not copy the effects of cards or runes.
- Plan CKills all enemies in the room, then kills Isaac three seconds later.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|