Effect[edit | edit source]
- Mimics the effect of Isaac's held pill, like Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac. does with cards or runes.
- Does not consume Isaac's held pill.
- Will not mimic cards or runes.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Balls Of Steel + Sharp PlugUsing an activated item while it's not charged will charge it and Sharp Plug does 2 full heart damage to Isaac.: The player can gain functional invincibility.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.: All pills are replaced by cards, rendering Placebo useless.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Placebo is a medicine or procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient rather than for any physiological effect.
- Caffeine PillIncreases speed and reduces character size. Also gives a random pill.
- Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use.
- PlaceboWhen used, copies the effect of the pill Isaac is currently holding without consuming it. Does not copy the effects of cards or runes.
- Plan CKills all enemies in the room, then kills Isaac three seconds later.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|