one time rooms
|(page 4, column 10, row 6)|
|Defeat Ultra Greedier as LazarusPlan C|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, deals 9,999,999 damage to every enemy in the room, then kills Isaac 3 seconds later.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Plan C does not kill both phases of bosses like The Lamb, Hush, Ultra Greed, and Mega Satan, and is most useful when used during the last phase of these multi-phase bosses. After killing bosses, however, you will not be able to reach the chest or next floor in time. The kill still counts as a victory for Completion Marks, but the run will still end without extra lives.
- While using this will technically kill Delirium, his death animation takes longer than 3 seconds, meaning you will die first and it will not count as a Delirium kill. Having extra lives that re-spawn your character outside the room will not help either; you must fight Delirium again.
- Invulnerable enemies and closed Hosts will not be killed by Plan C.
- Isaac's last will will show his last damage source as the cause of death, not Plan C. If Isaac has not taken damage or lost health from any source, Isaac's face is shown.
- Even if Isaac enters a trapdoor immediately after using Plan C, he will still die after arriving at the next floor.
- Plan C has an 80% decreased item pool weight, making it less likely to appear than other collectibles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to the "Morning After" pill that prevents a pregnancy, commonly referred to as "Plan B". It's also a reference to a "cyanide pill" that is fatally poisonous, and can be deliberately taken to commit suicide. It's likely that the item is called "Plan C" because it is too late for a "Plan B" to prevent Isaac from being born; so the "next best thing", Plan C, is for Isaac to kill himself. Additionally, the initial of C is likely a further reference to the aforementioned cyanide pill.
- This item is found in more item pools than any other item in the game.
- Plan C's sprite is a red-tinted Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use..
- Caffeine PillIncreases speed and reduces character size. Also gives a random pill.
- Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use.
- PlaceboWhen used, copies the effect of the pill Isaac is currently holding without consuming it. Does not copy the effects of cards or runes.
- Plan CKills all enemies in the room, then kills Isaac three seconds later.
|Missing No.Complete the Boss Rush as LazarusLazarus' RagsDefeat Isaac as LazarusBroken AnkhDefeat Satan as LazarusStore CreditDefeat ??? as LazarusPandora's BoxDefeat The Lamb as LazarusWrapped Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
|Empty VesselDefeat Hush as LazarusKey BumDefeat Ultra Greed as LazarusLong BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LazarusDripping BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lazarus||Compound FractureDefeat Delirium as LazarusPlan CDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lazarus|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|