Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to spawn a friendly enemy upon entering a room with enemies in it. The following enemies can spawn from Poke Go:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect is not activated upon entering the main room of Greed Mode.
- Multiple friendly enemies can spawn at the same time.
- For enemies that spawn other enemies, the spawned enemies will also be friendly.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to Pokémon. The item's name and appearance of a phone is a reference to Pokémon GO. "Gotta catch 'em all!" is a common phrase in the Pokémon series, and "A charmed (enemy) appears!" is a modified form of the phrase "A wild pokémon appears!" from the series.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|