|(page 5, column 20, line 1)
Poke Go is a passive item added in Afterbirth †.
- Adds a chance to spawn a friendly "charmed" enemy that deals no damage to Isaac upon entering a room with enemies in it. The following enemies can spawn from Poke Go:
- Attack Fly
- Frowning Gaper
- One Tooth
- Fat Bat
- Red Ghost
- The effect is not activated upon entering the main room of Greed Mode.
- Multiple charmed enemies can spawn at the same time.
- For enemies that spawn other enemies, the spawned enemies will also be friendly.
- Friendly BallThrowing the ball at an enemy instantly kills it and captures it. The captured enemy can later be released and will be charmed until it dies, persisting between floors. spawns friendly enemies as well.
- The item's name is a reference to Pokémon GO.
- The item's description is also a reference to the Pokémon series. A common phrase in the series is "Gotta catch 'em all!"
- The message "A charmed (enemy) appears!" is a reference to the phrase "A wild pokémon appears!" from the series.