Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 5, column 18, row 1)|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to spawn a friendly "charmed" enemy that deals no damage to Isaac upon entering a room with enemies in it. The following enemies can spawn from Poke Go:
- Attack Fly
- Frowning Gaper
- One Tooth
- Fat Bat
- Red Ghost
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect is not activated upon entering the main room of Greed Mode.
- Multiple charmed enemies can spawn at the same time.
- For enemies that spawn other enemies, the spawned enemies will also be friendly.
- Friendly BallThrowing the ball at an enemy instantly kills it and captures it. The captured enemy can later be released and will be charmed until it dies, persisting between floors. spawns friendly enemies as well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's name is a reference to Pokémon GO.
- The item's description is also a reference to the Pokémon series. A common phrase in the series is "Gotta catch 'em all!"
- The message "A charmed (enemy) appears!" is a reference to the phrase "A wild pokémon appears!" from the series.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|