Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Polycephalus will burrow underground when Isaac is not within reach. While burrowed (and invisible), when Polycephalus and Isaac are closer together, it will pop out and perform one of the following attacks:
- He may spray out a cluster of shots towards the player, similar to Monstro.
- He may fire a spread-shot of three bullets at the player.
- He may shoot out eight bullets in all directions.
- He may summon a Round Worm.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Red: Summons Para-Bites instead of Round Worms. All blood shot attacks are replaced with a ring of six blood shots.
- Pink: Two Polycephaluses, each with 50% HP (100), replace the normal Polycephalus. They do not spawn Round Worms.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Polycephalus as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Stain is the posthumous version of it, who also shows up in Chapter 2. Polycephalus is one of three bosses to have its posthumous version in the same chapter, the others being Gemini having Blighted Ovum in Chapter 1, and Chub having Carrion Queen in Chapter 2.
- Polycephaly is the condition of having more than one head.
- Polycephalus shares its name with a cactus.
- Polycephalus is one of the three bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other two being Chub and Teratoma.
- Prior to Booster Pack #5, Red Champion Polycephalus could spawn Scarred Para-Bites if it was fought in the Scarred Womb.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|