|(page 5, column 4, line 3)
| Beat Chapter 4 without taking damagePop!|
Pop! is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #3.
- Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other.
- Isaac's tears are no longer limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overridden by Brimstone. Does not affect Azazel's Brimstone.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overridden by Epic Fetus.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: Eyeball tears bounce repeatedly against the floor when they about to disappear.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Overridden by The Ludovico Technique, though tear looks like an eyeball.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overridden by Mom's Knife.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overridden by Tech X.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Overridden by Technology.
- 8 Inch Nails+1.5 Damage Up. Replaces Isaac's tears with nails, which have increased knockback.: Tears maintain the knockback ability but become eyeballs instead.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: Tears will increase their damage and size as they travel, and they are not limited by range.
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects.: The tears will bump into each other, increasing in speed as they go through the room until they dissipate or hit an enemy.
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects. + Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Forces the tears to stay in front of Isaac, which can sometimes glitch the bouncing tears to 'stick' to Isaac where they stay until they dissipate, preventing other tears from being shot until then.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: Split tears can also be knocked around.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: Tears gain a damaging aura and basically become damaging aura fields.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo. + A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: Tears will quickly full up the screen and increase in damage, easily killing any enemy.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Tears do not arc and will instead shoot straight retaining their explosive abilities on impact with enemies or obstacles, or when they eventually fall down.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Fires a barrage of eyeball tears and a stone. The stone acts like an eyeball tear; it spins, floats in the air, and can be moved by firing other tears at it.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: Removes the arcing effect from the tears, greatly increasing air time. The tight cluster the tears are shot in will cause unpredictable spread, however.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Removes the arcing effect from the tears, greatly increasing air time. The tight cluster the tears are shot in will cause unpredictable spread, however.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears constantly swarm around Isaac, quickly filling the room.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: When tears hit an enemy, obstacle, or wall. And they split into many smaller tears that have the same behavior as eyeball tears.
- Piercing tears: Tears will not stop when hitting enemies, allowing them to last longer.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Giant eyeball tears continue to travel with leftover damage.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Allows tears to never disappear when hitting enemies and objects, increasing the uptime of tears greatly.
- Spectral tears: Tears will not stop when hitting objects, allowing them to last longer.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Creates electric traps that can knocked about for enemies to be lured into.
- Pop! is based on this Steam Workshop item by Scayze and Ashkait, originally known as Bank Shot and themed about billiard balls.
- Pop! has a new sprite since Booster Pack #4.