Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- On use:
- Removes one red heart container.
- Increases damage by a flat +0.2.
- Grants one Cube of MeatOrbiting familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Ball of Bandages..
- Grants the Anemic+5 range. After Isaac is damaged, a trail of red creep will be left behind Isaac until he leaves the current room. effect (+5 range, red creep trail).
- The damage and Cube of Meat level increases stack and are permanent, but the Anemic effect will only last until Isaac exits the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible for Isaac to kill himself by removing his final heart container.
- It is possible to generate multiple Meatboys.
- Cubes of Meat given by this item do not remove any Cubes of Meat from Greed Mode item pools.
- This item has no effect on soul hearts, black hearts, and eternal hearts.
- Cannot be activated if Isaac has no red heart containers, meaning it can never be used as The Lost and ???.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases the damage dealt by the Cubes of Meat that are produced.
- Bloody LustIncreases damage as Isaac receives damage. Damage increase stays for the whole floor.: the health removed from Potato Peeler also increases the character's damage.
- BreakfastGrants Isaac one full red heart container.: In a breaking run, once all item pools are depleted, Potato Peeler can be used to convert all the leftover Breakfast pedestals into Cubes of Meat, further increasing the player's damage.
- D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.: Every Cube of Meat produced using Potato Peeler count as an item for reroll. Because health usually is not removed in rerolling items this is useful to increase the number of items at the expense of the item pool.
- Empty VesselWhile Isaac has no red hearts, this item grants flight and a random chance to activate an invincibility shield for a few seconds. If Isaac gains any red hearts, these benefits will disappear.: Makes it much easier to lose all heart containers, and allows Isaac to pick up health-increasing items with other positive effects without negating the flight and shield effects.
- Also applies to Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts. and Dark Prince's CrownIncreases range, tears, and shot speed when at exactly one red heart. if the player wants to keep the effects without empty heart containers.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The pickup quote "A pound of Flesh" is a reference to Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|