Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Prayer Card is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants an Eternal Heart upon activation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If used after clearing a floor, before proceeding to the next one, it guarantees a new Heart Container every floor.
- Since it adds the eternal heart directly to the health bar instead of spawning it on the floor, the item is useless for Keeper.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Grants one full Heart Container upon use.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Christian tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional pictures mass-produced for the use of the faithful. They usually depict a religious scene or a saint in an image about the size of a playing card. The opposite side typically contains a prayer, some of which promise an indulgence for its recitation.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A2G2 087L (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
49B2 7DN1 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
H0D4 PMV0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NV0W ZTSQ (First floor treasure room)
W2HN GEVP9 (First floor treasure room)
BHQ2 T726 (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|