Punching Bag is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a Mulligan familiar that walks around the room and acts as a decoy for monsters.
- If the monsters are closer to the decoy than Isaac, they will attack the decoy.
- Punching Bag will also block enemy shots.
- Punching Bag will die after taking too much damage and eventually respawn after a long time. Exiting and continuing the run will cause it to reappear right away.
- Punching Bag will reappear instantly each time a familiar or orbital item is picked up.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Punching Bag will be targeted by enemies if it is closer to them than Isaac, for up to 6 seconds. Then they will target Isaac for 6 seconds regardless of distance, before acknowledging the Punching Bag again.
- The Punching Bag will die instantly by enemies' beam-type attacks, such as Brimstone or by Uriel's and Gabriel's beam. This also includes enemies' Technology lasers such as Eye and Camillo Jr.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Box of Friends: Adds another Punching Bag. This may cause enemies to become unpredictable, so use with caution.
- If the Punching Bag has died, it can be forced to respawn with a double upon using the Box of Friends.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #30 (The Guardian).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZSKB AK2X (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PCJC AYQ4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TT6C 7741 (First floor Treasure Room)
2662 PQER (First treasure room on spawn)
VZW2 R83K (First floor treasure room; is above spawn)
24MY SBE3 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
170B 2SBH (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|