Punching Bag is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a Mulligan familiar that walks around the room and acts as a decoy for monsters.
- If the monsters are closer to the decoy than Isaac, they will attack the decoy.
- Punching Bag will also block enemy shots.
- Punching Bag will die after taking too much damage and then respawn after a long period of time. Exiting and continuing the run will cause it to reappear right away.
- Punching Bag will reappear instantly each time a familiar or orbital item is picked up.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is not predictable whether enemies will attack the Punching bag or Isaac, so it is still advised to treat every attack as if it were aimed at Isaac.
- The Punching Bag will die instantly by enemies' beam-type attacks, such as BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. or by Uriel's and Gabriel's beam. This also includes enemies' TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. lasers such as Eye and Camillo Jr.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Adds another Punching Bag. This may cause enemies to become unpredictable, so use with caution.
- If the Punching Bag has died, it can be forced to respawn with a double upon using the Box of Friends.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #30 (The Guardian).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZSKB AK2X (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PCJC AYQ4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TT6C 7741 (First floor Treasure Room)
2662 PQER (First treasure room on spawn)
VZW2 R83K (First floor treasure room; is above spawn)
24MY SBE3 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
170B 2SBH (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|