Pupula Duplex is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Widens Isaac's tears into a crescent shape, increasing their hitbox.
- In cases where the Pupula Duplex visual effect is overridden, the tears just become larger.
- Grants spectral tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Godhead: The damaging aura benefits from the increased size significantly.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: No effect on Brimstone.
- Error: The given collectible ("The Ludovico Technique") does not exist.: Only tear appearance changes, no tear size up.
- Mom's Knife: No effect on Mom's Knife.
- Error: The given collectible ("Tech X") does not exist.: No effect on Tech X.
- Error: The given collectible ("Technology") does not exist.: No effect on Technology or its variants.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Pupula Duplex" is said to be a condition in which a person has two irises and two pupils in one eye, without any actual recorded cases. An actual rare medical condition similar to it exists, called polycoria.
- This item's icon is similar to Diplopia.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
HN4T QMN7 (First floor treasure room)
HLTD B7WD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
XVA6 BQFC (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|