Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Purity is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants an aura around Isaac that grants a boost depending on the aura's color.
- Red: +4 damage
- Blue: -4 tear delay
- Yellow: +0.5 speed
- Orange: +7.5 range, +1.0 tear height
- Taking damage causes the aura to disappear. When the next room is entered, the aura will reappear with a random color.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tear delay boost can allow the player's tears to go over the normal maximum rate of fire; see the tear delay explanation page.
- When picking up this item as The Lost, it is very difficult to change the boost since The Lost cannot take damage without dying. The only way to change this is if The Lost has multiple lives and dies or uses Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DKYP 0JFY (First floor treasure room)
|A CrossDefeat Isaac as MagdaleneGuardian AngelDefeat Satan as MagdaleneCeltic CrossDefeat ??? as MagdaleneMaggy's FaithDefeat The Lamb as MagdaleneMaggy's BowComplete the Boss Rush as MagdaleneCute BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Magdalene||PurityDefeat Hush as MagdaleneCenserDefeat Ultra Greed as MagdaleneRed BabyDefeat Mega Satan as MagdaleneColorful BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Magdalene||EucharistDefeat Delirium as MagdaleneGlyph of BalanceDefeat Ultra Greedier as Magdalene|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|