|This article is about the item that grants bombs. For the explosion immunity item, see Pyromaniac.|
Pyro is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Sets Isaac's bomb count to 99.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Instead of immediately picking up Pyro, it is more efficient to first use the bombs already in Isaac's possession.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items./ D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20. - Pyro can be rerolled into another item without losing the 99 bombs.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. - Allows Isaac to easily replenish red hearts.
- Any bomb-modifying effect - Allows Isaac to make full use of all kinds of bomb effects without having to worry about running out of bombs.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #13 (Beans!).
- Pyro is a reference to pyromania, a disorder characterized by an obsession with setting things on fire.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ALFA 0NTS (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
FDRG 0CTE (treasure room on first floor)
H9RA 81ZG (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VKR8 DGVZ (treasure room south of spawn)
FZ2R S7T3 (treasure room two rooms left of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|