|(page 2, column 7, row 4)|
|This article is about the item that grants bombs. For the explosion immunity item, see Pyromaniac.|
Pyro is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Sets Isaac's bomb count to 99.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Instead of immediately picking up Pyro, it is more efficient to first use the bombs already in Isaac's possession.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- D4/ D100: Pyro can be rerolled into another item without losing the 99 bombs.
- Pyromaniac: Allows Isaac to easily replenish red hearts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in challenge #13 (Beans!).
- Pyro is a reference to pyromania, a disorder characterized by an obsession with setting things on fire.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ALFA 0NTS (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
FDRG 0CTE (treasure room on first floor)
H9RA 81ZG (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
FZ2R S7T3 (treasure room two rooms left of spawn)
VKR8 DGVZ (treasure room south of spawn)
4ETH 0NQY (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|