Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Periodically completely wraps his body in bandages and becomes immune to damage.
- Fires 3 beams from the sky outwards from his orbitals.
- If the beam hits the rags of a dead Rag Man's Ragling, the Ragling is revived.
- As Rag Mega loses health, his orbitals break off and start to chase Isaac.
- Occasionally spawns a Rag Man's Ragling.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rag Mega as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Little Horn shots can kill the orbitals.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rag Mega looks and behaves similarly to Duke of Flies.
- The orbitals are very similar to the Dark Balls spawned by Little Horn but are purple-tinted.
- Although it is an upgraded version of Rag Man, it has 80 less health.
- This is probably because Rag Mega can become invincible for extended periods and has tear-blocking orbitals, making him harder to damage.
- Unlike Rag Mega's "pre-evolution", Rag Man, Rag Mega doesn't have a death animation.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|