From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Periodically completely wraps his body in bandages and becomes immune to damage.
- Fires 3 beams from the sky outwards from his orbitals.
- If the beam hits the rags of a dead Rag Man's Ragling, the Ragling is revived.
- As Rag Mega loses health, his orbitals break off and start to chase Isaac.
- Occasionally spawns a Rag Man's Ragling.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rag Mega as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Little Horn
shots can kill the orbitals.
Adds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rag Mega looks and behaves similarly to Duke of Flies.
- The orbitals are very similar to the Dark Balls spawned by Little Horn, but are purple-tinted.
- Despite the fact that it is an upgraded version of Rag Man, it has 80 less health.
- This is probably due to the fact that Rag Mega can become invincible for extended periods of time and has tear-blocking orbitals, making him harder to damage.
- Unlike Rag Mega's "pre-evolution", Rag Man, Rag Mega doesn't have a death animation.
|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|| Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
|| Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|