Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Periodically completely wraps his body in bandages and becomes immune to damage.
- Fires 3 beams from the sky outwards from his orbitals.
- If the beam hits the rags of a dead Rag Man's Ragling, the Ragling is revived.
- As Rag Mega loses health, his orbitals break off and start to chase Isaac.
- Occasionally spawns a Rag Man's Ragling.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rag Mega as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Little HornAdds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches. shots can kill the orbitals.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rag Mega looks and behaves similarly to Duke of Flies.
- The orbitals are very similar to the Dark Balls spawned by Little Horn, but are purple-tinted.
- Despite the fact that it is an upgraded version of Rag Man, it has 80 less health.
- This is probably due to the fact that Rag Mega can become invincible for extended periods of time and has tear-blocking orbitals, making him harder to damage.
- Unlike Rag Mega's "pre-evolution", Rag Man, Rag Mega doesn't have a death animation.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|