Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 14, row 1)|
Remote Detonator is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Activating the Remote Detonator will cause all bombs you've placed to explode.
- Bombs will no longer explode without usage of the detonator.
- Gives 5 bombs when picked up. If picked up a second time in the same run, this effect will not be applied.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Remote Detonator gives you five bombs for the price of three (using the bombs on the Donation Machine to trade for coins) when bought at a shop, making its purchase a good value if the player is low on bombs.
- Remote Detonator does not control the explosions of Troll Bombs and Mega Troll Bombs.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.: Bombs placed will chase after the enemy, making it easier to deal massive amounts of damage to enemies.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.: Allows for unlimited teleportation.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Remote Detonator can be used to explode the fired bombs early, which can be useful against moving enemies.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.: The bombs automatically dropped by No. 2 will not detonate on their own, greatly reducing the risk of accidental explosive self-damage.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.: Remote Detonator can be used on the original bomb, but not on the small bombs that are spawned.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #9 (Demo Man).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GR9N RF3S (first item room)
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|