Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|(page 2, column 14, row 1)|
Remote Detonator is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Activating the Remote Detonator will cause all bombs you've placed to explode.
- Bombs will no longer explode without the usage of the detonator.
- Gives 5 bombs when picked up. If the item is picked up a second time in the same run, this effect will not be applied.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Remote Detonator gives you five bombs for the price of three (using the bombs on the donation machine to trade for coins) when bought at a shop, making its purchase a good value if the player is low on bombs.
- Remote Detonator does not control the explosions of troll bombs and mega troll bombs.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bobby-Bomb: Bombs placed will chase after the enemy, making it easier to do massive amounts of damage to enemies.
- Dr. Fetus: Remote Detonator can be used to detonate the fired bombs early, which can be useful against moving enemies.
- No. 2: The bombs automatically dropped by No. 2 will not detonate on their own, greatly reducing the risk of accidental explosive self-damage.
- Curse of the Tower: The Troll Bombs generated upon taking damage will not explode until the Remote Detonator is used, unlike normal Troll Bombs.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Scatter Bombs: Remote Detonator can be used on the original bomb, but not on the small bombs that are spawned.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in challenge #9 (Demo Man).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GR9N RF3S (first item room)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|