From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Remote Detonator|
|Remote bomb detonation|
(Page 2, Column 14, Row 1)
(Page 2, Column 4, Row 4)
Remote Detonator is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Activating the Remote Detonator will cause all bombs you've placed to explode.
- Bombs will no longer explode without usage of the detonator.
- Gives 5 bombs when picked up. If picked up a second time in the same run, this effect will not be applied.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bobby-Bomb - Bombs placed will chase after the enemy, making it easier to deal massive amounts of damage to enemies.
- Broken Remote - Allows for unlimited teleportation.
- Dr. Fetus - Remote Detonator can be used to explode the fired bombs early, which can be useful against moving enemies.
- No. 2 - The bombs automatically dropped by No. 2 will not detonate on their own, greatly reducing the risk of accidental explosive self-damage.
- Scatter Bombs - Remote Detonator can be used on the original bomb, but not on the small bombs that are spawned.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Remote Detonator gives you five bombs for the price of three (using the bombs on the Donation Machine to trade for coins) when bought at a shop, making its purchase a good value if the player is low on bombs.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #9 (Demo Man).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GR9N RF3S (first item room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|