Remote Detonator is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Activating the Remote Detonator will cause all bombs placed by Isaac to explode.
- Bombs will no longer explode without the usage of the detonator.
- Gives 5 bombs when picked up. If the item is picked up a second time in the same run, this effect will not be applied.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Remote Detonator gives you five bombs for the price of three (using the bombs on the donation machine to trade for coins) when bought at a shop, making its purchase a good value if the player is low on bombs.
- Remote Detonator does not control the explosions of troll bombs and mega troll bombs.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bobby-Bomb: Bombs placed will chase after the enemy, making it easier to do massive amounts of damage to enemies.
- Dr. Fetus: Remote Detonator can be used to detonate the fired bombs early, which can be useful against moving enemies.
- No. 2: The bombs automatically dropped by No. 2 will not detonate on their own, greatly reducing the risk of accidental explosive self-damage.
- Curse of the Tower: The Troll Bombs generated upon taking damage will not explode until the Remote Detonator is used, unlike normal Troll Bombs.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Scatter Bombs: Remote Detonator can be used on the original bomb, but not on the small bombs that are spawned.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in challenge #9 (Demo Man).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GR9N RF3S (first item room)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|