|(page 4, column 11, line 1)
Restock is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion. All characters start with Restock in Greed Mode.
- Upon purchasing an item from the Shop, a new purchasable item is added to the store's inventory.
- Drops 3 random pickups around Isaac.
- If used with IV Bag/Blood Donation Machine and an item which can spawn additional coins (Counterfeit Penny, Swallowed Penny, Humbling Bundle, etc.), infinite money can be produced by buying hearts for 3 coins and getting more than 3 coins back after donating health.
- Using a Credit Card in a Shop prevents Restock from working for that shop only.
- When purchasing Restock from a Shop, the slot that Restock was purchased from will not be restocked.
- Restock has no effect in Black Markets.
- Purchasing an item that is on sale will replace it with another that is on sale.
- Two Steam SaleReduces all Shop prices by 50%, rounded down to 7 coins for an item, rounded up to 2-3 coins for a pickup.s: Items can be infinitely bought from shops.
- Along with ChaosChaos causes items to be chosen from random item pools. When picked up, drops between 1-6 random pickups on the floor., this allows infinite items from all item pools to be found.
- Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac. + 2 of DiamondsDoubles your coins. If you have no coins, gives you 2 instead.: If the shop contains a Battery, items can be purchased infinitely.
- D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.: Using D7 upon purchasing an item will refresh other items into the same type as the purchased one.
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine. + Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.: Coins can be infinitely generated in a shop by using the IV Bag to spawn coins, then replenishing lost health by buying a doubled heart pickup for 3 cents, resulting in a net gain of at least 3 cents.
Concept drawn for Restock.