Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon purchasing an item from the Shop, a new purchasable item is added to the store's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If used with IV Bag/Blood Donation Machine and an item which can spawn additional coins (Counterfeit Penny, Swallowed Penny, Humbling Bundle, etc.), infinite money can be produced by buying hearts for 3 coins and getting more than 3 coins back after donating health.
- Using a Credit Card in a Shop prevents Restock from working for that shop only.
- When purchasing Restock from a Shop, the slot that Restock was purchased from will not be restocked.
- Restock has no effect in Black Markets.
- Purchasing an item that is on sale will replace it with another that is on sale.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Two Steam Sale
s: Items can be infinitely bought from shops.
Reduces all Shop prices by 50%, rounded down to 7 coins for an item, rounded up to 2-3 coins for a pickup.
- Along with Chaos
, this allows infinite items from all item pools to be found.
Chaos causes items to be chosen from random item pools. When picked up, drops between 1-6 random pickups on the floor.
- Along with Chaos
- Blank Card
+ 2 of Diamonds: If the shop contains a Battery, items can be purchased infinitely.
Has the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac.
: Using D7 upon purchasing an item will refresh other items into the same type as the purchased one.
Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
- IV Bag
+ Humbling Bundle
Upon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine.
: Coins can be infinitely generated in a shop by using the IV Bag to spawn coins, then replenishing lost health by buying a doubled heart pickup for 3 cents, resulting in a net gain of at least 3 cents.
Gives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|