Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon purchasing an item from the shop, a new purchasable item is added to the store's inventory.
- Drops 3 random pickups around Isaac.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If used with IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine./blood donation machine and an item which can spawn additional coins ( Counterfeit PennyGives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one., Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny., Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes., etc.), infinite money can be produced by buying hearts for 3 coins and getting more than 3 coins back after donating health.
- Using a Credit Card in a Shop prevents Restock from working for that shop only.
- When purchasing Restock from a Shop, the slot that Restock was purchased from will not be restocked.
- Restock has no effect in black markets.
- Purchasing an item that is on sale will replace it with another that is on sale.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Two Steam SaleReduces all Shop prices by 50%, rounded down to 7 coins for an item, rounded up to 2-3 coins for a pickup.s: Items can be infinitely bought from shops.
- Along with ChaosChaos causes items to be chosen from random item pools. When picked up, drops between 1-6 random pickups on the floor., this allows infinite items from all item pools to be found.
- Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac. + 2 of DiamondsDoubles your coins. If you have no coins, gives you 2 instead.: If the shop contains a little battery, items can be purchased infinitely.
- D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.: Using D7 upon purchasing an item will refresh other items into the same type as the purchased one.
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine. + Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.: Coins can be infinitely generated in a shop by using the IV Bag to spawn coins, then replenishing lost health by buying a doubled heart pickup for 3 cents, resulting in a net gain of at least 3 cents.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|