From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Ring Worm|
Ring Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a high-speed spiral pattern.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tear pattern slightly increases Isaac's effective range.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Rotten Head : When thrown, the head follows the same high-speed pattern as Isaac's tears.
- Brimstone : No effect.
- Dead Onion : Tears move very fast, negating the slow speed and poor range.
- The Ludovico Technique : The tear moves uncontrollably, making it rather difficult to hit enemies.
- Mom's Knife : No effect.
- Monstro's Lung : Tears spin as a cluster, making it difficult to hit enemies.
- Technology : No effect.
- Tiny Planet : Tears spin uncontrollably fast, making it incredibly difficult to aim.
- Strange Attractor : Items and enemies are drawn more to the tear path rather than Isaac.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The shot pattern might be a reference to NES Uncle Fester's Quest power-up.
- Ring worm is a fungal infection very common in children and adolescents. It involves scaly rings on the skin of the scalp, chest, arms, stomach and other places. It gets its name not from being caused by a worm, but from its ringed pattern the infection causes.
References[edit | edit source]
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|