Ring Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a high-speed spiral pattern.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tear pattern slightly increases Isaac's effective range.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The shot pattern might be a reference to NES Uncle Fester's Quest power-up.
- Ring worm (or Dermatophytosis) is a fungal infection very common in children and adolescents. It involves scaly rings on the skin of the scalp, chest, arms, stomach and other places. It gets its name not from being caused by a worm, but from its ringed pattern the infection causes.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|