Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Rotten Baby is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar which does not shoot tears, but spawns friendly blue flies when the player holds down the fire key.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It will spawn a maximum of 1 fly at a time.
- Fly damage depends on player damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Fish TailItems and trinkets that generate blue flies or blue spiders will generate twice as many.: Rotten Baby spawns two flies at a time.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and Blue Flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Flies spawned are bigger and stronger.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Flies spawned deal massive damage.
- Mongo BabySummons a familiar that copies the tears of Isaac's other familiars.: Mongo Baby will also spawn flies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: No effect. Rotten Baby becomes larger, but this is only a cosmetic change.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #19 (The Family Man).
- Even though the right side of Rotten Baby's face is decayed, when his sprite faces left, his left side appears decayed as well.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
RXTX MGYV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Q9EQ XVQE (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
RDAM YDAV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
EBH3 A1PM (First floor treasure room)
RMJ8 JHGG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|