Rotten Baby is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar which does not shoot tears, but spawns friendly blue flies when the player holds down the fire key.
- This item belongs to the ConjoinedWhen attacking, the tumor faces shoot tears diagonally outwards, similar to the effect of The WizTears simultaneously fire out of both eyes diagonally, similar to the effect of the R U A Wizard? pill. Isaac's tears also travel above all obstacles.. Also gives -0.3 damage and slightly decreases tears. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It will spawn a maximum of 1 fly at a time.
- Fly damage depends on player damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Mongo BabySummons a familiar that copies the tears of Isaac's other familiars.: Mongo Baby will also spawn flies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: No effect. Rotten Baby becomes larger, but this is only a cosmetic change.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #19 (The Family Man).
- Even though the right side of Rotten Baby's face is decayed, when his sprite faces left, his left side appears decayed as well.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
RXTX MGYV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Q9EQ XVQE (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
RDAM YDAV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
EBH3 A1PM (First floor treasure room)
RMJ8 JHGG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug!Rotten Baby will be able to spawn more than one friendly fly if the run is left and then resumed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|