Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Sack may refer to:
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Sack, a monster that spawns spiders.
- Walking Sack, a mobile version of the Sack.
- Fat Sack, a variant of the Fatty.
- Half Sack, a variant of the Fatty.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac., a passive item that makes most spiders passive.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room., a passive item that spawns friendly Blue Spiders and leaves a trail of slowing white creep.
- Mystery SackSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and has a chance to drop a heart, coin, bomb, or key after clearing a room., a passive item that spawns random pickups.
- Sack HeadGreatly increases the chance to find sacks., a passive item that turns pickups into Sack pickups.
- Sack of PenniesIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a coin every 2 rooms., a passive item that spawns pennies.
Pickups[edit | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|