one time rooms
|(page 5, column 11, row 3)
| Take 50 devil dealsSacrificial Altar
Sacrificial Altar is an unlockable activated item added in Booster Pack #5.
- Upon use, sacrifices up to 2 familiars and spawns an item from the Devil Room Pool for each familiar sacrificed.
- The order in which the familiars were obtained does not matter; it picks 2 at random to sacrifice.
- If Isaac has no familiars, the item will do nothing and will not be consumed.
- If the Devil Room Pool has no items left, one or two copies of PentagramIncreases damage and increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear. are spawned.
- When playing Greed Mode the normal Devil Room Pool is still used, instead of the Greed Mode pool.
- In addition to the familiars, any blue flies or spiders will be converted to 1 coin each.
- If playing as Lilith, the IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. familiar will not be sacrificed.
- Charmed enemies cannot be sacrificed, even if permanently charmed.
- Any pretty flies are counted as a single sacrifice.
- Best BudWhen hit, summons a white attack fly similar to Distant Admiration for the current room. / Dead BirdSpawns a flying familiar for the current room that chases enemies whenever Isaac takes damage. / Eve's Bird Foot5% chance to spawn a Dead Bird familiar for the current room each time an enemy dies.: These familiars can be sacrificed only when they're active.
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: The familiars generated by Box of Friends can be sacrificed and turned into items.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect; only spawns one item per familiar sacrificed, and can only sacrifice up to 2 familiars.
- ChaosChaos causes items to be chosen from random item pools. When picked up, drops between 1-6 random pickups on the floor.: The Altar ignores the effects of Chaos, always spawning items from the Devil Room Pool instead of a random pool.
- Guardian AngelSpawns an orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles, deals contact damage to enemies, and increases the speed of all orbital familiars. / SeraphimAn angel familiar which follows Isaac and fires homing tears which deal 10 damage at -25% shot speed and a reduced fire rate. / Sworn ProtectorAn orbital angel which does 7 contact damage per tick and blocks enemy shots. Upon blocking 10 shots in a room it drops an eternal heart.: 2 black hearts will also drop.
- Lil DeliriumGrants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds.: Lil Delirium may be sacrificed, but the item is not removed. The familiar will return once another familiar is gained or lost, or the run is quit and resumed.
- More OptionsTwo items spawn in every Treasure Room. Only one can be taken; the other will disappear./ There's OptionsThere will be 2 items available to choose from after defeating a boss. Choosing 1 item causes the other to disappear.: Sacrificial Altar ignores the effect of these items.
- The Pinking ShearsSeparates Isaac's head and body for the current room. Isaac's head, which now has flight, will be under the player's control, while his body will seek out enemies to attack by contact damage.: Body familiars that are spawned by this item can be sacrificed by switching between the Pinking Shears and Sacrificial Altar. However, the body familiars reappear when picking one of the spawned items up.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: When absorbed by Void, the one time use no longer applies unlike other one time use active items. Familiars can be sacrificed with every activation of Void.
- ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor.: A Gemini familiar granted by Zodiac can be sacrificed without losing the item.
- The following familiars, followers, and orbitals cannot be sacrificed:
- 1up!Gives an extra life. Upon death, you will respawn in the previous room with full health and lose the 1up!.
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
- Angry FlySpawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
- Bomb BagIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a Bomb, 1+1 Free, or a Troll Bomb every 3 rooms.
- CenserGives Isaac a golden censer familiar which creates a huge aura of light that slows down any enemies and enemy shots inside it.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- DepressionSpawns a cloud familiar that leaves a trail of tears that damages enemies. Has a chance to spawn damaging beams of light onto enemies that touch the cloud.
- Finger!Spawns a finger familiar that points at enemies, dealing constant damage.
- GB BugA glitch familiar that bounces around the room and applies a random status effect to any enemies it comes into contact with and has a chance to re-roll pickups that it passes over.
- GuillotineIsaac's head is removed from his body and floats around him. Increases Damage by 1 and grants -1 Tear Delay.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Holy WaterWhen Isaac receives damage, the bottle breaks and a puddle of blue creep forms, which damages non-flying enemies, similar to Lemon Mishap. The bottle is reformed upon entering a different room.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing a flat 7 damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room.
- Key Piece 1Combined with Key Piece 2, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan. and Key Piece 2Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan.
- Milk!A glass of milk follows Isaac and spills on the floor upon taking damage. After the milk spills, Isaac's tear delay is decreased by 2 for the rest of the room.
- Mom's RazorSpawns an orbiting razor that damages enemies it touches and inflicts bleeding on enemies, causing them to slowly take damage over time.
- Mom's ToenailMom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. 1 minute intervals.
- Mystery EggSpawns an egg familiar, which cracks and turns into a random friendly enemy when Isaac is hurt. The egg regenerates upon entering a different room.
- Mystery SackSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and has a chance to drop a heart, coin, bomb, or key after clearing a room.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- The RelicIsaac is followed by a small blue cross that will drop a Soul Heart every 4 rooms.
- Rune BagA bag that follows Isaac and drops a random rune every 3 rooms.
- Sack of PenniesIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a coin every 2 rooms.
- Sack of SacksSpawns a sack familiar that has a chance to drop a sack upon clearing a room.
- Sacrificial DaggerDagger orbits Isaac, dealing very high damage.
- Samson's ChainsPull a chain and ball behind you that will damage enemies on contact and is able to break stones.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- TonsilWhen hit, there is a small chance a removed tonsil familiar starts following Isaac, blocking enemy shots.
- Umbilical CordWhen Isaac's health is brought to half a red heart and no soul hearts, a Little Steven familiar spawns for the current room.
| Booster Packs
- Angry Fly
Spawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
- Black Hole
Throws a black hole on the ground which sucks in and damages enemies.
Increases damage by a flat 0.1 and grants a soul heart. Enemies can randomly become briefly charmed or feared. Taking damage has a chance to spawn a rainbow poop.
- Broken Modem
Enemies, enemy shots, tears, and pickups will briefly freeze in place at random intervals.
- Mystery Gift
Upon use, spawns a random item from the current room's item pool, with a chance to spawn A Lump of Coal or The Poop instead.
Upon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears.
- Fast Bombs
Grants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Buddy in a Box
Grants a familiar with a random tear effect. The familiar is randomized at the start of each floor.
- Lil Delirium
Grants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds.
- HairpinFully recharges Isaac's active item upon entering a boss fight.
- Wooden CrossGrants a Holy Mantle shield upon entering a new floor, which protects against one hit of damage.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item.
- Huge GrowthMakes Isaac large for the current room, increasing his range and damage.
- Ancient RecallSpawns 3 random cards.
- Era WalkFor the current room, enemies are slowed, Isaac's speed is increased, and his shot speed is decreased.
- Jumper Cables
Grants an active item charge every 15 enemies killed.
Upon use, makes a random item from a shop, devil deal, or black market free.
Upon use, for the next two seconds, any enemy shots that come near Isaac are held in place. After the charge is depleted, they are fired back as tears.
- Moving Box
If the box is empty, picks up all items and pickups in a room and stores them. If the box is not empty, places all stored items and pickups in the current room.
- Technology Zero
Connects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.
Upon taking damage, grants a body part as an orbital, which blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with. The orbitals will be destroyed if they take enough damage from enemies or enemy shots.
- Filigree FeatherAngels drop items instead of key pieces when defeated.
- 7 Seals
Grants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.
- Mr. ME!
Summons a controllable ghost that can perform various tasks depending on what it targets.
- Angelic Prism
Grants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Door StopThe last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.
- Death's List
Grants a reward if all enemies in a room are killed in the order they are marked.
Tears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.
Isaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.
Tears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.
Allows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
Grants one soul heart. Upon entering a boss room, grants a shield that blocks one hit, then disappears.
- Sacrificial Altar
Upon use, sacrifices up to 2 familiars and spawns an item from the Devil Room Pool for each familiar sacrificed.
- Lil Spewer
Spawns a random pill, and grants a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep.
Spawns 3 random trinkets. Taking damage has a small chance to swallow Isaac's currently held trinket, gaining its effect permanently.
- Mystery Egg
Spawns an egg familiar, which cracks and turns into a random friendly enemy when Isaac is hurt. The egg regenerates upon entering a different room.
- Flat Stone
Tears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.
Grants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Slipped Rib
Spawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Hallowed Ground
Spawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Pointy Rib
Spawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Book of the Dead
Upon use, spawns a friendly Bony or an orbital bone for each enemy killed in the current room.
- Dad's Ring
Creates a ring of light around Isaac that petrifies enemies in contact.
- Divorce Papers
Spawns a Mysterious Paper, increases tears, and grants a bone heart.
- Jaw Bone
Spawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing a flat 7 damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- Brittle Bones
Replaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Broken Shovel
While held, causes multiple Mom's Foots to come down and stomp on Isaac. One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Broken Shovel
One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Mom's Shovel
Spawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in The Dark Room.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Baby-BenderGrants Isaac's familiars homing shots.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.