Sad Bombs is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon exploding, Bombs shoot 10 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears deal a flat 25 damage plus Isaac's damage and are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his tears.
- Grants five bombs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tears generated by the bombs can push other bombs. Dropping multiple Sad Bombs is not advised since they could be pushed near you.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: Tears will hover in place for a few seconds before dispersing.
- Blood Clot: The bombs produce tears that mimic the tear last fired before explosion.
- Bob's Brain/ BBF/ Bob's Rotten Head/ Mr. Boom: Gains the Sad Bombs effect.
- Brimstone: Bombs explode into Brimstone beams in all directions.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Bombs explode into tears that will split.
- Dr. Fetus/ Epic Fetus: Fired bombs/ missiles will explode into tears.
- Guppy: Flies will spawn when the tears created by the bombs hit enemies.
- Haemolacria: Bombs explode into Haemolacria tears which burst into tears.
- Kamikaze!: Tears will explode after activating the item.
- Mom's Knife: Bombs explode into knives that don't return.
- Multidimensional Baby: Each tear from the bomb will be duplicated.
- Scatter Bombs: All mini bombs gain the effect.
- Technology/ Tech X: Bombs explode into Technology beams in all directions.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Does not affect the amount of tears when bombs explode.
- Explosivo: Tear explosions are not affected by Sad Bombs.
- Ipecac: Normal Ipecac shots won't explode into tears, but placed bombs will shoot Ipecac shots in every direction.
- The Ludovico Technique/ Marked: Tears that burst from bombs cannot be controlled.
- My Reflection: Tears will return to the place where the bomb exploded, not Isaac.
- Tiny Planet: Tears orbit around where bomb exploded not Isaac.
- Tech.5: No effect.
- Technology 2: Bombs only explode into tears with a slight damage reduction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
2FMF V4Z0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn room)
FLXP FE7K (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|