From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Sad Bombs is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon exploding, Bombs shoot 10 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head
. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
Shoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.
- Grants five bombs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tears generated by the bombs can push other bombs. Dropping multiple Sad Bombs is not advised since they could be pushed near you.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist Cookbook
- All 6 troll bombs will have Sad Bombs effect.
Spawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bomber Boy
- Each of the nine explosions will have its own tear burst.
+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.
- Bombs explode into Brimstone beams in all directions.
Tears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.
- Dr. Fetus
- The bombs fired by Dr. Fetus explode into tears.
Tears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.
- Explosive Diarrhea pill: All five bombs gain the item effect.
- Mr. Boom
/ Bob's Rotten Head
Drops a large bomb.
/ Bob's Brain
Upon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
Spawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds.
- Gains the Sad Bombs effect.
Spawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds.
- Multidimensional Baby
- Each tear from the bomb will be duplicated.
Spawns a familiar that will follow Isaac's movements on a 2.5 second delay. Tears that pass through the baby will be doubled and increase in speed.
- Isaac gains the item effect on activation.
Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius.
- Scatter Bombs
- All mini bombs gain the effect.
Adds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Tears will hover in place for a few seconds before dispersing.
-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.
- Tear explosions are not affected by Sad Bombs.
Isaac's tears have a chance to stick to enemies and explode.
- Normal Ipecac shots won't explode into tears, but placed bombs will shoot Ipecac shots in every direction.
Replaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.
- Tech X
- Fires regular Technology lasers in multiple directions.
Tears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
2FMF V4Z0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn room)
FLXP FE7K (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|