Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 16, row 4)|
|Complete the Boss Rush as SamsonSamson's Chains|
Samson's Chains is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Attaches a ball and chain to Isaac's ankle that crushes rocks, blocks projectiles, and deals 5 damage per tick or about 10.7 damage per second.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The item doesn't change the Speed Attribute. Instead, whenever the chain is fully extended the ball will have to be dragged, which causes Isaac to slow down slightly.
- Cannot be used to destroy Secret Rooms.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item references the biblical story of Samson, who was chained upon losing his strength.
- This item is a reference to the Spelunky ball and chain, which also slows the user, destroys blocks, and can be used against enemies.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
03BK NG0Q (First treasure room to the right)
ZFFX 69MQ (First treasure room to the right)
GRK0 B9NW (Treasure room adjacent to starting room)
MW2N WAJC (First floor treasure room)
|Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonBlood PennyDefeat ??? as SamsonBlood RightsDefeat Satan as SamsonSamson's LockDefeat The Lamb as SamsonSamson's ChainsComplete the Boss Rush as SamsonFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson||Blind RageDefeat Hush as SamsonLusty BloodDefeat Ultra Greed as SamsonRage BabyDefeat Mega Satan as SamsonRevenge BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Samson||Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonStem CellDefeat Ultra Greedier as Samson|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|