Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Samson's Lock is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- 1/15 chance to increase damage by 0.5 for the current room each time an enemy dies.
- Samson's Lock can activate up to 10 times per room.
- The activation chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the Bible, Samson was given supernatural strength by God to fight his enemies, the Philistines, and perform heroic acts; but when he was tricked into allowing his hair to be cut by a Philistine woman named Delilah, Samson was powerless.
- A lock of hair is a piece(s) of hair which has been cut from a human head, typically being held together in some manner.
- This trinket is a reference to the effect of Bloody Lust (Samson's starting item) in the original game, which was later changed in Rebirth and added in Afterbirth as the item Lusty Blood.
|Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonBlood PennyDefeat ??? as SamsonBlood RightsDefeat Satan as SamsonSamson's LockDefeat The Lamb as SamsonSamson's ChainsComplete the Boss Rush as SamsonFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson||Blind RageDefeat Hush as SamsonLusty BloodDefeat Ultra Greed as SamsonRage BabyDefeat Mega Satan as SamsonRevenge BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Samson||Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonStem CellDefeat Ultra Greedier as Samson|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|