From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|You have been blessed|
(Page 2, Column 19, Row 1)
(Page 2, Column 9, Row 4)
Scapular is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Once per room, when Isaac is reduced to his last half Heart (either red, soul, or black), the aura around his head temporarily vanishes and he is granted one Soul Heart.
- After re-entering a room, the ability can be triggered again.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bloody Lust - Isaac can use the regenerating health to easily get the full damage bonus out of Bloody Lust by intentionally damaging himself.
- Cursed Eye - If Isaac has half a red heart after taking damage while charging, he will teleport and gain one soul heart, which can be used to teleport infinitely.
- Cursed Skull - At half a red heart, Isaac will teleport out of a room whenever he takes damage and will automatically gain one soul heart.
- Habit - If Isaac only has half a heart left and can access a reliable source of repeatable damage (e.g. fire or spikes), then this can be used to recharge an activated item as many times as wanted.
- IV Bag - The IV Bag uses Soul Hearts when at half a red heart, which can be used to obtain unlimited money.
- Piggy Bank , Swallowed Penny , Fanny Pack - Allows Isaac to gain infinite money or pickups using a source of repeatable damage.
- Spider Baby - Isaac can have unlimited spiders if he finds a reliable source of repeatable damage.
- The Wafer - Reduces all damage to half a heart, allowing Scapular to activate every room as long as Isaac enters each room with more than half a heart.
- The Wafer + Sharp Plug - Infinite item recharges. At half a heart, Isaac will gain a soul heart, which, upon activation of the activated item, will trigger the Sharp Plug damage, which will be absorbed by the Soul Heart, causing the Scapular to trigger again. Without The Wafer, Sharp Plug will kill Isaac.
- Whore of Babylon - Will leave Isaac with more protection immediately after triggering the effect of the item by having his health reduced to one half heart.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the scapular is activated and you're already at your last half heart, the scapular won't trigger, even if you take fatal damage.
- Using a Blood Donation Machine will trigger Scapular once you reach one half heart. Leaving the room afterwards and then re-entering resets Scapular, allowing you to donate blood further using Soul Hearts. Repeating this process after every Scapular activation will allow you to farm coins from the Blood Donation Machine until it breaks.
- Scapular allows you to freely farm Sacrifice Rooms. If performing a sacrifice reduces you to half a heart, Scapular triggers and Isaac will gain a soul heart. Just exit and re-enter the Sacrifice Room and perform another sacrifice. You will lose a soul heart and then immediately regain it. Repeat as necessary.
- Scapular does not charge between waves in Greed Mode, though it can still be recharged by moving between rooms.
- Does not work with The Lost or Keeper, as they cannot reach the required heart value.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
EASX 92JD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
B7W3 3HQ9 (First floor treasure room)
4G3S SVNB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn (if The Halo has not been unlocked))
4ENG XYYW (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, Normal Mode. Includes Gimpy, Dead Cat, and The Wafer)
GSSV HL2M (First floor treasure room)
JW0T PBNC (First floor treasure room)
SCHS XTT4 (Second floor treasure room)
S6EY 7YZT (First floor treasure room (west); Curse of the Labyrinth)
QAEQ VRDP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|