Effects[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Swap between active items by pressing the Control key (PC), R2 (PlayStation), RT (Xbox), or ZR (Switch, 3DS).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The button to swap between active items is the same button used to swap between card and pills.
- The ? CardWhen used, copies the effect of Isaac's currently held activated collectible item. does not activate both active items.
- While holding an active item that grants passive bonuses in the secondary slot, swapping the main slot item with a pedestal item may remove the bonuses. If this happens, you can swap the bonus-granting item to the pedestal and pick it up again to regain them.
- The swap key must be pressed twice if playing as The Forgotten.
- This item cannot be unlocked if the player encounters more than one Curse of the Labyrinth in Chapters 1-3.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts. + ConverterWhen used, converts two soul hearts into a heart container.: Grants infinite health, as a red heart can be converted into 3 soul hearts, and 2 soul hearts can be converted into a red heart.
- Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets.: If a trinket is picked up while Mom's Box is in the active slot, swapping between active items will not remove the doubled trinket effect.
- A PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies. / White PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies while also casting the effect of Crack the Sky.: Will continue to grant flight and the speed bonus while held in the secondary slot.
- Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state. + Crooked PennySpawns a penny and has a 50% chance to double all items and pickups in the room. If the effect fails, the items and pickups disappear.: Glowing Hour Glass can rewind Crooked Penny's failures, and the failed duplication attempt can be expended somewhere else instead. This allows Crooked Penny to function as an infinite-use Diplopia.
- Single-use items: Can be held on to for later use.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Single-use items can be doubled and then used twice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If you get Schoolbag from Metronome it is permanent, as long as you pick up an active item while having Schoolbag.
Bug! Re-rolling Schoolbag by D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20. or D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items. does not cause the second active item to be removed or dropped into a pedestal; Isaac will still be able to hold two active items.
Bug! Re-rolling by Dice Room removes the primary active item but the second one remains unchanged, allowing another active item to be picked up.
Bug! If players press the swap key before picking up another active item, the second one will show up in the primary slot as usual but Isaac will lose the ability to hold two active items.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|