(page 3, column 20, row 4)
(page 4, column 10, row 2)
|Die 100 times|
Scissors is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, detaches Isaac's head from his body and turns the head into a stationary familiar that fires tears for the current room.
- The player still controls Isaac's headless body, which also shoots tears.
- The tears fired by the head do not scale with Isaac's damage and always do 3.5 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can spawn multiple heads if used in the same room more than once.
- Brimstone and Error: The given collectible ("Technology") does not exist. are not fired from the stationary head.
- If Isaac has an invisible body due to the cosmetic effect of Error: The given collectible ("Transcendence") does not exist., only a shadow will be seen after using the Scissors.
- If Isaac is Blindfolded, the floating head can still fire tears.
- Each wave of Boss Rush fully recharges the item, allowing many heads to be spawned.
- Only deaths which end runs (i.e. Isaac is not revived by a revival item such as 1up!) count towards unlocking the Scissors.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
& VNAB CWER (First floor treasure room)
0M6X BR8Y (First floor treasure room)
ATJJ HNDJ (Starting item as Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|