From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Not to be confused with The Pinking Shears.
Scissors is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, detaches Isaac's head from his body and turns the head into a stationary familiar that fires tears for the current room.
- The player still controls Isaac's headless body, which also shoots tears.
- The tears fired by the head do not scale with Isaac's damage and always deal 3.5 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can spawn multiple heads if used in the same room more than once.
Tears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.
are not fired from the stationary head.
Replaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.
- If Isaac has an invisible body due to the cosmetic effect of Transcendence
, only a shadow will be seen after using the Scissors.
- If Isaac is Blindfolded, the floating head can still fire tears.
- Each wave of Boss Rush fully recharges the item, allowing many heads to be spawned.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
: The loose head won't become larger, but will deal double damage.
Increases the size and damage of familiars.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
& VNAB CWER (First floor treasure room)
0M6X BR8Y (First floor treasure room)
ATJJ HNDJ (Starting item as Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|