Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|(page 3, column 20, row 4)|
|Die 100 times|
Scissors is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, detaches Isaac's head from his body and turns the head into a stationary familiar that fires tears for the current room.
- The player still controls Isaac's headless body, which also shoots tears.
- The tears fired by the head do not scale with Isaac's damage and always do 3.5 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can spawn multiple heads if used in the same room more than once.
- Brimstone and Technology are not fired from the stationary head.
- If Isaac has an invisible body due to the cosmetic effect of Transcendence, only a shadow will be seen after using the Scissors.
- If Isaac is Blindfolded, the floating head can still fire tears.
- Each wave of Boss Rush fully recharges the item, allowing many heads to be spawned.
- Only deaths which end runs (i.e. Isaac is not revived by a revival item such as 1up!) count towards unlocking the Scissors.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
& VNAB CWER (First floor treasure room)
0M6X BR8Y (First floor treasure room)
ATJJ HNDJ (Starting item as Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|