Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 20, row 4)|
|Die 100 timesThe Scissors|
Not to be confused with The Pinking Shears.
Scissors is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, detaches Isaac's head from his body and turns the head into a stationary familiar that fires tears for the current room.
- The player still controls Isaac's headless body, which also shoots tears.
- The tears fired by the head do not scale with Isaac's damage and always deal 3.5 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can spawn multiple heads if used in the same room more than once.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. and TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. are not fired from the stationary head.
- If Isaac has an invisible body due to the cosmetic effect of TranscendenceGrants flight., only a shadow will be seen after using the Scissors.
- If Isaac is Blindfolded, the floating head can still fire tears.
- Each wave of Boss Rush fully recharges the item, allowing many heads to be spawned.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: The loose head won't become larger, but will deal double damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
& VNAB CWER (First floor treasure room)
0M6X BR8Y (First floor treasure room)
ATJJ HNDJ (Starting item as Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|