|(page 4, column 8, row 2)|
|Defeat Satan as LilithSerpent's Kiss|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a chance to fire poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.
- Inflicts poison on enemies who make contact with the character.
- Enemies who are killed after they have been inflicted with this type of poison have a 20% chance to drop black hearts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not affected by luck.
- The contact poison effect of this item is identical to The Virus but does not include a Speed down.
- This item and The Virus are the two only poison sources to have a chance to drop black hearts.
- Enemies and bosses with multiple segments, such as Chub and Larry Jr., have a chance to drop multiple Black Hearts.
- The enemy does not need to be killed by the poison or still be poisoned when killed for the Black Hearts to drop.
- Although Stonies and Shopkeepers can't be visibly poisoned, they still can drop Black Hearts if destroyed after being touched.
- If a boss has status immunity due to being inflicted by another status, they can still drop a black heart if they've been touched or hit by a Serpent's Kiss tear.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Athame / Maw of the Void: The black rings may poison enemies but do not generate black hearts.
- Brimstone: The blood barrage may poison enemies but does not generate black hearts.
- Godhead: The Godhead aura cannot inflict poison but the tears themselves may poison enemies on contact.
- Tech.5 / Tech X / Technology / Technology 2: The lasers may poison enemies but do not generate black hearts.
- Trisagion: May poison enemies but does not generate black hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Fetus / Epic Fetus: Bombs and missiles may become poisonous, and enemies hit by them may drop black hearts.
- Invulnerability: Contact while invincible poisons enemies.
- Mom's Knife: Enemies poisoned by the knife may drop black hearts.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Most likely referencing Viper (Madame Hydra), who has green lipstick and has transmitted poison through hollow fangs or poisoned lipstick before.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NFMD MEVX (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
E14Y Q0Z7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
QZC2 FNKQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
7BXL YJFT (Treasure room two down from spawn then one to the left)
|IncubusDefeat Hush as LilithBox of FriendsDefeat Ultra Greed as LilithBig BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LilithRune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithCambion ConceptionDefeat ??? as LilithSerpent's KissDefeat Satan as LilithSuccubusDefeat The Lamb as LilithImmaculate ConceptionComplete the Boss Rush as LilithGoat Head BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LilithDark BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lilith||EuthanasiaDefeat Delirium as LilithDualityDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lilith|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|