|(page 4, column 8, row 2)|
|Defeat Satan as LilithSerpent's Kiss|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a chance to fire poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.
- Inflicts poison on enemies who make contact with the character.
- Enemies who are killed after they have been inflicted with this type of poison have a 20% chance to drop black hearts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not affected by luck.
- The contact and poison effects of this item are identical to The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down., but does not include a Speed down.
- This item and The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down. are the two only poison sources to have a chance to drop black hearts.
- Enemies and bosses with multiple segments, such as Chub and Larry Jr., have a chance to drop multiple Black Hearts.
- The enemy does not need to be killed by the poison or still be poisoned when killed for the Black Hearts to drop.
- Although Stonies and Shopkeepers can't be visibly poisoned, they still can drop Black Hearts if destroyed after being touched.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: The laser will poison enemies but never generates black hearts.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: The laser will poison enemies but never generates black hearts.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The laser will poison enemies but never generates black hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- AthameWhenever Isaac takes damage, a black ring briefly appears around Isaac, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.: The black ring created by the Athame applies the poison from Serpent's Kiss. This means enemies killed will have a higher chance to drop black hearts.
- Invulnerability: Contact while invincible poisons enemies.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles. / Little HornAdds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches.: Allows harvesting endless black hearts from Stone Grimaces as they can be (invisibly) poisoned by touching them, then destroyed with Euthanasia/Little Horn and made to respawn by leaving the room.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Most likely referencing Viper (Madame Hydra), who has green lipstick and has transmitted poison through hollow fangs or poisoned lipstick before.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NFMD MEVX (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
E14Y Q0Z7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
QZC2 FNKQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
7BXL YJFT (Treasure room two down from spawn then one to the left )
|IncubusDefeat Hush as LilithBox of FriendsDefeat Ultra Greed as LilithBig BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LilithRune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithCambion ConceptionDefeat ??? as LilithSerpent's KissDefeat Satan as LilithSuccubusDefeat The Lamb as LilithImmaculate ConceptionComplete the Boss Rush as LilithGoat Head BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LilithDark BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lilith||EuthanasiaDefeat Delirium as LilithDualityDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lilith|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|