We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
|Defeat Delirium as JudasShade|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a shadow familiar that follows Isaac's movements on a 1 second delay and deals 2 contact damage per tick or 30 damage per second to enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac gains a method of flight, Shade will gain wings.
- Shade is absorbed by Isaac after dealing 600 damage.
- The familiar disappears and turns into friendly dark Chargers, similar to those spawned by My ShadowEach time Isaac takes damage, inflicts fear on all enemies in the room and spawns a black friendly Charger that will attack enemies. The Charger will be killed if it is damaged too much..
- Isaac will now deal equal contact damage at the same rate as the Shade used to.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars. will continue to work on Isaac even after absorption, doubling damage dealt.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Obsessed FanA purple fly familiar that follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay and deals contact damage to enemies. behaves identically to Shade before the disappearance.
- Shade's pickup quote may be a reference to the horror film "It Follows".
|Curved HornDefeat The Lamb as JudasJudas' TongueDefeat Satan as JudasThe Left HandDefeat Ultra Pride or ??? as JudasGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasJudas' ShadowComplete the Boss Rush as JudasShadow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Judas||BetrayalDefeat Hush as JudasMy ShadowDefeat Ultra Greed as JudasBrown BabyDefeat Mega Satan as JudasBelial BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Judas||ShadeDefeat Delirium as JudasEye of BelialDefeat Ultra Greedier as Judas|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|