Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damages all enemies in the room.
- The damage dealt is equal to Isaac's current tear damage plus 10% of the enemy's max health.
- Has a 15% chance to drop half red or soul hearts when it damages an enemy.
- Half red hearts will always drop when the player has at least one red heart container; otherwise, half soul hearts will drop.
- The amount of enemies damaged does not improve the chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used on Delirium, this item should be used when it isn't transformed to deal the most damage, as Delirium doesn't have his armor up when in his true form.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Damage is doubled and two half hearts may be dropped.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Booster Pack #5, Sharp Straw would instantly kill Big Horn if used while his hands were out due to their arbitrarily high health.
- Sharp Straw was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
- In the livestream, Sharp Straw had the name 'Isaacula', a different appearance and a recharge time of six rooms.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|
Seeds[edit | edit source]
(normal) 9ZCN MD0L - First room on the right