Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damages all enemies in the room.
- The damage dealt is equal to Isaac's current tear damage plus 10% of the enemy's max health.
- Has a chance to drop half red or soul hearts when it damages an enemy.
- Half red hearts will always drop when the player has at least one red heart container, otherwise half soul hearts will drop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used on Delirium, damage is calculated using the maximum health of the current boss it's mimicking. This item should be used when it isn't transformed to deal the most damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.: Item starts at half charge after use, allowing more rapid usage.
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.: Item gets two charges, allowing immediate double usage.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Damage is doubled.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Booster Pack #5, Sharp Straw would instantly kill Big Horn if used while his hands were out due to their arbitrarily high health.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|