Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Shoop Da Whoop!
|(page 1, column 8, row 3)|
Shoop Da Whoop! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- When activated, the next shot will fire a big laser in the direction Isaac shoots that deals double Isaac's tear damage. If Isaac is already shooting, the item immediately activates in that direction.
- The laser deals 4 times Isaac's tear damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can still be used while Blindfolded.
- This item synergizes extremely well with items that significantly increase damage such as PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage. and IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8RNE 8VXB (First floor treasure room)
JHNQ WEVW (First floor treasure room)
HERK 62DR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SLLE HYLV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
CS6R ZJBT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Eden)ZAFF M9F9 (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shoop Da Whoop! is an old internet meme of the face of Cell from the anime Dragonball Z which fires a laser from its mouth; this item is a direct reference to it. This meme is accompanied by yelling "I'm-a firin' mah lazar!", followed by the noise "BLLLARRRRGGG!", which is where the item's tooltip comes from.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|