Shoop Da Whoop!
From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Shoop Da Whoop! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- When activated, the next shot will fire a big laser in the direction Isaac shoots that deals double Isaac's tear damage.
- The laser deals 4 times Isaac's tear damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can still be used while Blindfolded.
- This item synergizes extremely well with items that significantly increase damage such as Polyphemus
Makes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.
Replaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8RNE 8VXB (First floor treasure room)
JHNQ WEVW (First floor treasure room)
HERK 62DR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SLLE HYLV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
CS6R ZJBT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Eden)ZAFF M9F9 (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Using the item at the same time that you touch a large Golden Chest (dropped by final bosses such as The Lamb and ???) will freeze Isaac, and the ending won't appear. Leaving and re-entering the run will fix the bug.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shoop Da Whoop! is an old internet meme of the face of Cell from the anime Dragonball Z which fires a laser from its mouth; this item is a direct reference to it. This meme is accompanied by yelling "I'm-a firin' mah lazar!", followed by the noise "BLLLARRRRGGG!", which is where the item's tooltip comes from.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|