Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a chance to fire a booger which sticks to an enemy.
- Multiple boogers can stick to one enemy to deal extra damage.
- The booger tears deal their damage once per second.
- Each tick deals damage equal to Isaac's tear damage.
- The booger lasts for 60 seconds or until the enemy dies.
- Boogers cannot pierce and stick to the first enemy that they come in contact with.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The booger falls off the enemy after they die. If it hits another enemy before it touches the ground, it will stick to them and deal damage.
- Jumping enemies or bosses like Monstro and Leapers and burrowing enemies like Round Worms and Lumps can get rid of the booger when they leap or burrow.
- The tear sticking effect is similar to Explosivo's.
- Booger shots behave like piercing shots against bombs and fireplaces, making it potentially difficult to evade hostile bombs or push your bombs along.
- The Nose Goblin trinket's effect is almost identical to Sinus Infection, with an added homing bonus.
- Not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Cricket's Body: Booger tears will split into split booger tears that can attach to enemies.
- Godhead: Shots retain their aura while stuck to an enemy, but the aura can damage only enemies other than the booger victim. If the enemy dies while duration remains, it will resume homing and will often stick to a second enemy.
- Guppy: Every damage instance that a booger shot does while attached to an enemy will trigger a fly to spawn.
- Lachryphagy : All tears have a chance to burst into boogers. Boogers will always burst into more boogers, though some of the boogers may incorrectly appear to be normal tears. When a booger sticks to an enemy, it will burst into 8 boogers which have a high chance of sticking again to the same enemy.
- Lost Contact: Boogers that stick to enemies will block shots, and will not be destroyed in the process.
- Polyphemus: Booger shots lose the Polyphemus pierce effect, but stick to enemies while dealing the full damage of the Polyphemus shot. Damage does not degrade.
- Strange Attractor: Attraction effect will remain on the booger shot stuck to an enemy. This can drag the enemy across the whole room until they reach one wall and get stuck on it, effectively disabling their normal movement.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overrides Sinus Infection.
- Compound Fracture/ The Parasite: Booger tears will not split after killing enemies.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Sinus Infection.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Sinus Infection.
- Holy Light: Holy light strikes do not activate on booger shots.
- Ipecac: Overrides Sinus Infection. Booger tears will still appear, but will act identically to other Ipecac shots.
- Jacob's Ladder: Lightning strikes do not activate on booger shots.
- The Ludovico Technique: The large tear has a chance to stick to enemies. The tear cannot be controlled while it is stuck to an enemy, and cannot be removed until the enemy has died. Additionally, the tear does not inflict booger damage.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Sinus Infection.
- Technology: Overrides Sinus Infection.
- Tech X: Overrides Sinus Infection.
- Trisagion: Overrides Sinus Infection.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|