|(page 1, column 9, row 1)|
Skatole is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- This item causes many Fly enemies to alter their behavior toward Isaac.
- The following flies transform into a neutral Black Fly: Attack Fly, Dart Fly, Eternal Fly, and Ring Fly.
- The following flies move slower but will still deal contact damage: Boom Fly, Red Boom Fly, Drowned Boom Fly.
- The following flies move slower and deal no contact damage: Moter, Level 2 Fly, Full Fly, Pooter, and Super Pooter.
- Pooters will not fire at Isaac.
- The following flies are completely unaffected, retaining their normal attacks and speed: Large Attack Fly, Swarm Fly, Hush Fly, Sucker, Soul Sucker and Spit.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item can only be obtained from the Shell Game Beggar in the arcade.
- Flies spawned by The Husk will not become passive.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Skatole is a mildly toxic white crystalline organic compound that occurs naturally in feces.
- Skatole was considered as a cosmetic hat for Team Fortress 2, alongside tears, Brimstone, and Tiny Planet. It was dropped as Valve "... didn't want players running around with a wet piece of poop on their head."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Skatole's slowdown effect also affects Tumors and its variants, despite them not being flies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|