Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires Ipecac shots at Isaac.
- Occasionally spawns Chargers.
- Regardless of Isaac's position, these chargers immediately start charging in the horizontal direction Sloth is facing before returning to normal Charger patterns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sloth is often seen with 2 Splashers to the left and right of it.
- In the mini-boss room, Sloth can spawn with either 2 Chargers or 2 Attack Flies.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Edmund McMillen, Sloth's first name is Bob, and Sloth is his last name. His first name is referenced by the items Bob's Rotten Head, Bob's Curse and Bob's Brain, and is also referenced by the Bob transformation.
- Furthermore, Edmund confirmed that Bob is Isaac’s father’s brother, which makes Bob Isaac’s uncle.
- Sloth's sprite is just a re-coloring of the Globin enemy. This may have been done humorously to match his sin, Sloth (laziness).
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|