Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth. shots at Isaac.
- Occasionally spawns Chargers.
- Regardless of Isaac's position, these chargers immediately start charging in the horizontal direction Sloth is facing before returning to normal Charger patterns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sloth is often seen with 2 Splashers to the left and right of it.
- In the mini-boss room, Sloth can spawn with either 2 Chargers or 2 Attack Flies.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Edmund McMillen, Sloth's first name is Bob, and Sloth is his last name. His first name is referenced by the items Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact., Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect. and Bob's BrainSpawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds..
- Sloth's sprite is just a re-coloring of the Globin enemy. This may have been done humorously to match his sin, Sloth (laziness).
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|