Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
| Cupid's ArrowGrants Isaac piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them.|
My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.
PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.
|: no : yes|
|Swallowed PennyComplete challenge #15|
Slow Roll is Challenge #15. You start off with PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage., Cupid's ArrowGrants Isaac piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them., and My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.. Your goal is to defeat Mom. This Challenge is unlocked by default.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
Your tears are huge, are blocked by obstacles, and have a slow, small range. You must wait a set amount of time between each shot.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Your tears are huge and do high amounts of damage, meaning it is not difficult to kill an enemy if you have a clear shot.
Thanks to Cupid's Arrow, your tears do not disappear when you hit an enemy.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed. will shrink the range of your tear considerably, to about half a room. A little practice is more than enough to accommodate it.
- The biggest worry you'll have in this challenge is large amounts of Obstacles. This can be mitigated by spectral tears, such as those granted by Spirit of the NightGrants spectral tears and flight. or Dead DoveGrants spectral tears and flight.. These items can be found in a Devil Room or Angel Room, respectively.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. can be considered a high risk, high reward item to get in this challenge- while it must be fought with almost exclusively at melee range (due to its excruciatingly long charge), it deals enough damage to where it can one-hit kill almost all enemies (including bosses).
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies. spawns flies that deal twice your damage, making them extremely effective weapons.
- SuccubusSpawns a flying familiar that bounces around the room with a black aura, dealing rapid damage to any enemies inside it. While standing in the aura, Isaac gains a 1.5x tear damage multiplier. will kill most enemies and early-game bosses instantaneously (as soon as they enter the area of its damage).
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged. will allow you to rapidly fire large shots that each still deal high damage.
Reward[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|