From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, any trinkets that the player is holding are destroyed, and their effects are permanently applied to the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While held, Mom's Box
will double the effect of all absorbed trinkets (if their effects can be doubled).
When used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 ( luck is increased by 2) and doubles the effects of trinkets.
- This item is able to remove the Tick
Drain 15% health of each enemy with more than 60 HP (ie. most bosses). Also restores one red heart of Isaac whenever he enters an uncleared boss room. The Tick cannot be swapped out for another trinket.
- Trinkets whose effects only activate once, such as Store Credit
, Missing Poster
The next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase.
, and Walnut
If Isaac dies in a Sacrifice Room, a puzzle piece will appear on his last will ( and unlocks The Lost). Revives Isaac as The Lost if unlocked. The Missing Poster then disappears.
, will still only activate once after being absorbed.
Taking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn various pickups.
- If a trinket has been smelted, it won't appear a second time, unless the entire trinket pool is exhausted or you start a victory lap. A copy of a previously smelted trinket cannot be picked up.
- As of Booster Pack 5, picking up copies of a smelted trinket is possible, but they have no additional effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|