Spear of Destiny
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac a spear familiar that he holds in the direction he most recently shot.
- The spear does twice Isaac's damage per tick (6 times Isaac's damage per second).
- The spear occasionally inflicts fear on enemies it damages.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Destiny does not replace tears.
- The item is similar to Mom's Knife, although it cannot be fired.
- Despite its size, the spear's hitbox is only located on the silver part and the handle, making it only effective at very close range.
- In The Guardian challenge, the spear is reskinned to look like a sword.
- The spear can kill permanently charmed enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: No effect on size or damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the spear that pierced the side of Jesus as he hung on the cross (also known as the Spear of Longinus), according to the Gospel of John.
- This item is used in Challenge #30 (The Guardian).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If the Spear of Destiny is removed from the player's items, for example when using the D4, the spear will stay on in the level in the position where it was before the item was lost until Isaac moves to another room.
Bug! The spear sometimes separates from the player.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|