We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Spear of Destiny
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac holds a spear in front of him that deals 2 times his tear damage to enemies.
- The spear occasionally inflicts fear on enemies it damages.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Destiny does not replace tears.
- The item is similar to Mom's Knife, although it cannot be fired.
- Despite its size, the spear's hitbox is actually only located on the silver part and the handle, making it only effective at very close range.
- Spear of Destiny does not work while Blindfolded, except in The Guardian challenge.
- In The Guardian challenge, the spear is reskinned to look like a sword.
- The spear can kill permanently charmed enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the spear that pierced the side of Jesus as he hung on the cross (also known as the Spear of Longinus), according to the Gospel of John.
- This item is used in Challenge #30 (The Guardian).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If the Spear of Destiny is removed from the players items, for example when using the D4, the spear will stay on in the level in the position where it was before the item was lost, until Isaac moves to another room.
Bug! The spear sometimes separates from the player.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|