Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Spear of Destiny
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac holds a spear in front of him that deals 2 times his tear damage to enemies.
- The spear occasionally inflicts fear on enemies it damages.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Spear of Destiny does not replace tears.
- The item is similar to Mom's Knife, although it cannot be fired.
- If Isaac loses his body via an item, the Spear of Destiny will not be able to be used.
- Despite its size, the spear's hitbox is actually only located on the silver part and the handle, making it only effective at very close range.
- Spear of Destiny does not work while Blindfolded, except in The Guardian challenge.
- In The Guardian challenge, the spear is reskinned to look like a sword.
- The spear can kill charmed enemies created by Poke Go and Friendly Ball.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Invulnerability/Shield: Allows Isaac to deal damage to enemies while invulnerable.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Spear of Destiny deals massive damage per second (enough to kill bosses in seconds).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the spear that pierced the side of Jesus as he hung on the cross (also known as the Spear of Longinus), according to the Gospel of John.
- This item is used in Challenge #30 (The Guardian).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|