Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 2, column 8, row 5)|
Spider Baby is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns 1-2 friendly blue spider(s) upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Essentially Infestation1-3 blue flies randomly spawn every time Isaac gets hit.'s spider equivalent.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Fish TailItems and trinkets that generate blue flies or blue spiders will generate twice as many.: No effect.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Increases spider size and doubles damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #18 (The Host).
- Possibly a reference to an episode in the sitcom Father Ted.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
G9W4 Y3RF (Item room next to spawn)
CA8T X2YG (Item room next to spawn)
SQSW PFPQ (Item room in second floor)
KMWY 3AWC (Item room in the third room right)
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|