Spider Bite is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- This item belongs to the Spider BabySpawns a spider familiar that applies random status effects to enemies it comes in contact with. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The slow duration is 2.5 seconds.
- The slow effect chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% at 15 Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The beam turns light pink and can slow enemies.
- Finger!Spawns a finger familiar that points at enemies, dealing constant damage.: The finger can slow enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
C7QT SGJC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BW8B CH33 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F20M 8X2T (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0YPD YZ06 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Blind)
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|