Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 6, row 5)|
Spider Bite is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The slow duration is 2.5 seconds.
- The slow effect chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% at 15 Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The beam turns light pink and can slow enemies.
- Finger!Spawns a finger familiar that points at enemies, dealing constant damage.: The finger can slow enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
C7QT SGJC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BW8B CH33 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F20M 8X2T (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0YPD YZ06 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Blind)
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|