Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 18, row 2)|
Spider Mod is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a grey spider familiar that wanders around and allows Isaac to see tear damage and the health bars of all enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For the sake of simplicity, all damage values shown are multiplied by 10 and rounded up to the nearest number.
- All stats effect damage dealt by Spider Mod is based on Isaac's damage stat.
- Spider Mod reveals Mega Satan's health bar, and is the only way to see his health.
- Spider Mod shows the health of invincible enemies, holes created by Little Horn, and the golden statue of Ultra Greed.
- Spider Mod doesn't show if a segmented enemy has individual segment health like Larry Jr. or a health pool like Chub. Against enemies with invulnerable segments such as Carrion Queen and Scolex, its indicators will not differentiate between damage dealt to invulnerable and vulnerable segments.
- Spider Mod's damage doesn't account for enemy damage reduction or invulnerability, which means that the damage indicators for Mushrooms, Stone Grimaces, and similar enemies will be inaccurate.
- If Isaac transforms into Spider Baby, it spawns a spider familiar who works similarly to Spider Mod.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Makes Spider Mod bigger and increases the chance for Spider Mod to spawn a battery or blue spider. No effect on stat effect damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Spidermod, a modification to the original Binding of Isaac, which was made by one of the lead Rebirth developers, Spider853. One feature of Spidermod was to show damage numbers on screen.
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|