Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Spirit of the Night
Spirit of the Night is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is the Devil Room equivalent of the Dead Dove.
- The changed texture of the player's body is the same as The Lost's, but recolored.
- Lord of the Pit costs the same amount of Red Hearts as Spirit of the Night, while only granting flight and increased speed. It´s strongly recommended to take Spirit of the Night if the player has the choice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name and Isaac's appearance are a reference to the Magic: the Gathering card.
- The item's icon is the Wiccan symbol for blessing.