From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Spoon Bender is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants homing tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity : Tears will fly towards enemies that come too close, chasing them until they either hit the enemy or fall to the ground. If the enemy is killed tears fly around like The Peeper until they hit the ground.
- Brimstone: The beam curves towards enemies.
- Dr. Fetus: The bombs slide towards enemies.
- Epic Fetus: Cursor slides towards enemies.
- Marked: Tears will travel in the direction of the cross-hairs until close enough to home in on an enemy.
- Maw of the Void: The Brimstone ring curves towards enemies.
- Mom's Knife: The knife curves towards enemies.
- Tech.5: The laser curves towards enemies.
- Technology: The laser curves towards enemies.
- Technology 2: The laser curves towards enemies.
- Tech X: The laser rings curve towards enemies, resulting in longer contact time and substantial damage increase per ring.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will attempt to home towards a single target, even if it hits a different enemy on its way there, making it difficult to control.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Spoon Bender is a reference to the common stage magic trick of spoon bending.
- This item is used in Challenge #16 (Computer Savvy).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GEBY 4V1Y - (First floor treasure room)
KBDW JNXB - (First floor treasure room)
FT8W MTXG - (First floor treasure room)
YASB CYZV - (First floor treasure room)
2VD9 44SW - (First floor treasure room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|