Spoon Bender is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants homing tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ Cursed Eye/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: All tears home in on enemies.
- Brimstone: The beam curves towards enemies.
- Azazel: The short-ranged beam can curve with higher range stat.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Tears and split tears are homing.
- Dr. Fetus: The bombs slide towards enemies.
- Epic Fetus: Cursor slides towards enemies.
- Fate's Reward/ Incubus: Familiars get homing tears as well.
- Haemolacria: Main tears and burst tears home in on enemies.
- Ipecac: Homing explosive shots.
- Lead Pencil/ Monstro's Lung: All tears in tear barrage are homing.
- Marked: Tears will travel in the direction of the cross-hairs until close enough to home in on an enemy.
- Mom's Knife: The knife curves towards enemies.
- Sprinkler: Sprinkler will fire homing tears.
- Strange Attractor: Increases accuracy by drawing enemies towards tears.
- Technology: The laser curves towards enemies.
- Technology 2: The laser and tears home in on enemies.
- Tech X: The laser rings curve towards enemies, resulting in longer contact time and substantial damage increase per ring.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: Tears will fly towards enemies that come too close, chasing them until they either hit the enemy or fall to the ground. If the enemy is killed tears fly around like The Peeper until they hit the ground.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will attempt to home towards a single target, even if it hits a different enemy on its way there, making it difficult to control.
- My Reflection: Tears will home in on enemies if close; otherwise, they will return to Isaac.
- Technology Zero: Tears will home in on enemies but the electricity won't.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Spoon Bender is a reference to the common stage magic trick of spoon bending.
- Possibly a reference to The Matrix.
- This item is used in Challenge #16 (Computer Savvy).
- According to Tyrone's tweet, the Brimstone + Spoon Bender synergy was modeled after the Plasma Laser, first introduced in Raiden II.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GEBY 4V1Y - (First floor treasure room)
KBDW JNXB - (First floor treasure room)
FT8W MTXG - (First floor treasure room)
YASB CYZV - (First floor treasure room)
2VD9 44SW - (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|