From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|This article is about the boss. For the damage item, see Steven (Item). For the familiar item, see Little Steven.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Steven will chase the player, and then charge until exhausted. This pattern continues throughout the fight.
- Smaller Steven will shoot tears whenever the player is exposed.
- At about 75% HP (50% HP of Big Steven), they will separate.
- Big Steven will continue chasing, charging, and running out of breath.
- Small Steven will not stop chasing the player until killed. Be cautious when juggling him, as you could corner yourself between the two.
- Both, when killed, will shoot out tears in eight directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Steven as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Steven's arena will look exactly the same as Gemini's one.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Steven appeared in the original Binding of Isaac.
- Steven originated from the 2009 flash game Time Fcuk, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Steven can appear in Greed Mode prior to his prerequisites being completed.
- As they appear in Time Fcuk and on the boss art, Big and Small Steven have the back of their heads attached to each other. However, their attachment does not appear this way ingame. This is likely due to Big and Small Steven having the same function of how Contusion and Suture are conjoined, only without the long cord holding them together.
- According to Edmund McMillen, Steven is Isaac's future self.
- Steven appears in The End is Nigh, another game created by Edmund McMillen.
- One of the images that can appear before the start of a run states "GET IN THE BOX", which is Steven's unofficial catchphrase from Time Fcuk.
- It is also likely an allusion to both Time Fcuk and The Binding Of Isaac taking place inside some form of box.
- Delirium's Steven form is unique in that it is not white.
References[edit | edit source]
|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|| Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
|| Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|