From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Big Steven: 140|
Small Steven: 140
|Beat The Basement 40 times|
|This article is about the boss. For the damage item, see Steven (Item). For the familiar item, see Little Steven.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Steven will chase the player, and then charge until exhausted. This pattern continues throughout the fight.
- Smaller Steven will shoot tears whenever the player is exposed.
- At about 75% HP (50% HP of Big Steven), they will separate.
- Big Steven will continue chasing, charging, and running out of breath.
- Small Steven will not stop chasing the player until killed. Be cautious when juggling him, as you could corner yourself between the two.
- Both, when killed, will shoot out tears in eight directions.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Steven's arena will look exactly the same as Gemini's one.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Steven as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Steven appeared in the original Binding of Isaac.
- Steven originated from the 2009 flash game Time Fcuk, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Steven can appear in Greed Mode prior to his prerequisites being completed.
- As they appear in Time Fcuk and on the boss art, Big and Small Steven have the back of their heads attached to each other. However, their attachment does not appear this way ingame. This is likely due to Big and Small Steven having the same function of how Contusion and Suture are conjoined, only without the long cord holding them together.
- According to Edmund McMillen, Steven is Isaac's future self. 
- Steven appears in The End is Nigh, another game created by Edmund McMillen.
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|