|This article is about the boss. For the damage item, see Steven (Item). For the familiar item, see Little Steven.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Big Steven will chase the player, and then charge until exhausted. This pattern continues throughout the fight.
- Small Steven will shoot bullets whenever the player is exposed.
- At about 75% HP (50% HP of Big Steven), they will separate.
- Big Steven will continue chasing, charging, and running out of breath.
- Small Steven will not stop chasing the player until killed. Players should be cautious when juggling him, as they could corner themselves between the two.
- Both, when killed, will shoot out eight bullets in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Steven as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Steven's arena will look the same as Gemini's one.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Steven appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Steven originated from the 2009 flash game Time Fcuk, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Steven can appear in Greed Mode prior to his prerequisites being completed.
- As they appear in Time Fcuk and on the boss art, Big and Small Steven have the back of their heads attached. However, their attachment does not appear this way ingame. This is likely due to Big and Small Steven having the same function of how Contusion and Suture are conjoined, only without the long cord holding them together.
- According to Edmund McMillen, Steven is connected to Isaac.
- Steven appears in The End is Nigh, another game created by Edmund McMillen.
- One of the images that can appear before the start of a new run states "GET IN THE BOX", which is Steven's unofficial catchphrase from Time Fcuk.
- It is also likely an allusion to both Time Fcuk and The Binding Of Isaac taking place inside some form of box.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|