(page 2, column 9, row 6)
(page 3, column 9, row 3)
|Donate 999 coins to the Donation Machine|
|This article is about the normal watch. For the broken version of this item, see Broken Watch.|
Stop Watch is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
- Inflicts slow to all enemies in the current room after the player is hit.
- +0.3 speed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once activated, the effect lasts permanently.
- The background music is slowed down to 70% of the original speed of the music during the item's effect.
- The Broken Watch is an item similar to this item, but functions in a different way.
- Because of the slow effect, champion versions of enemies will be tinted the same color as all other enemies. This makes it much harder to distinguish certain champion types, such as those that explode upon death.
- Pokies, Slides and Mega Troll Bombs are not affected and will move in their regular speed.
- Stop Watch is a special item.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Holy Mantle: Blocking damage with Holy Mantle triggers the Stop Watch effect.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Broken Watch: Overridden by Stop Watch; the speed up effect will not occur.
- Both the slow effect and the rarer speed up can trigger at the start of a room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Stop Watch is a reference to the item of the same name from the Castlevania series: upon using it, the character will slow down or outright freeze every enemy in the level for a short period of time.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0L7P 8RB8 (On sale in Shop of Basement 1. Golden Poop next to shop will drop 11c, and several of the rooms on the floor contain the drops needed to access and purchase the Stop Watch) (Normal mode)
8J1C 9C0P (On discount sale in Shop on first floor (7 coins))
9HPR LCYR (Basement 1: A Quarter in the Treasure Room, Stop Watch in the Shop)
Infamy is right down, and Sacrifice button provides Bob's Curse, you should be able to find 17 money on the floor without bombing anything)MHXS VFYJ (First-floor shop, Sloth is right up,
|Donation Machine Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|