|(page 2, column 9, row 6)|
|Donate 999 coins to the Donation MachineStop Watch|
|This article is about the normal watch. For the broken version of this item, see Broken Watch.|
Stop Watch is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
- The slow is only applied after the player is hit.
- +0.3 speed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once activated, the effect lasts permanently.
- The background music is also slowed down to 70% of the original speed of the music.
- The Broken WatchChance upon entering a room to slow down or speed up every enemy and their attacks. The chance to slow enemies is quite higher than the chance to speed them up. is an item similar to this item, but functions in a different way.
- Because of the slow effect, champion versions of enemies will be tinted the same color as all other enemies. This makes it much harder to distinguish certain champion types, such as those that explode upon death.
- Stop Watch is a special item.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Broken WatchChance upon entering a room to slow down or speed up every enemy and their attacks. The chance to slow enemies is quite higher than the chance to speed them up.: Overridden by Stop Watch; the speed up effect will not occur.
- Both the slow effect and the rarer speed up can trigger at the start of a room. However, getting hit on a sped up room will trigger Stop Watch's slow down.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.: Can activate without taking any damage, effectively increasing its usage.
- Holy MantleAutomatically negates first taken damage in every room.: Blocking damage with Holy Mantle triggers the Stop Watch effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Stop Watch is a reference to the Stopwatch from the Castlevania series.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0L7P 8RB8 (On sale in Shop of Basement 1. Golden Poop next to shop will drop 11c, and several of the rooms on the floor contain the drops needed to access and purchase the Stop Watch) (Normal mode)
8J1C 9C0P (On discount sale in Shop on first floor (7 coins))
9HPR LCYR (Basement 1: A Quarter in the Treasure Room, Stop Watch in the Shop)
Infamy is right down, and Sacrifice button provides Bob's Curse, you should be able to find 17 money on the floor without bombing anything)MHXS VFYJ (First floor shop, Sloth is right up,
|Donation Machine Unlocks|
|Blue CandleDonate 900 coins to the Donation MachineBlue MapDonate 10 coins to the Donation MachineThere's OptionsDonate 50 coins to the Donation MachineBlack CandleDonate 150 coins to the Donation MachineRed CandleDonate 400 coins to the Donation MachineStop WatchDonate 999 coins to the Donation MachineStore Upgrade lv.1Donate 20 coins to the Donation MachineStore Upgrade lv.2Donate 100 coins to the Donation MachineStore Upgrade lv.3Donate 200 coins to the Donation MachineStore Upgrade lv.4Donate 600 coins to the Donation Machine
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|