| (page 2, column 9, line 6)
(page 3, column 9, line 3)
| Donate 999 coins to the Donation Machine |
|| This article is about the normal watch. For the broken version of this item, see Broken Watch.
Stop Watch is an unlockable passive item.
- Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
- The slow is only applied after the player is hit.
- +0.3 speed.
- Once activated, the effect lasts permanently.
- The background music is also slowed down to 70% of the original speed of the music.
- The Broken Watch is an item similar to this item, but functions in a different way.
- Because of the slow effect, champion versions of enemies will be tinted the same color as all other enemies. This makes it much harder to distinguish certain champion types, such as those that explode upon death.
- Stop Watch is a special item.
- Broken Watch: Overridden by Stop Watch; the speed up effect will not occur.
- Both the slow effect and the rarer speed up can trigger at the start of a room. However, getting hit on a sped up room will trigger Stop Watch's slow down.
- Holy Mantle: Blocking damage with Holy Mantle triggers the Stop Watch effect.
- The Soul: All projectiles being slowed greatly increases the chances of successfully deflecting all shots at the player.
- Dull Razor: Can activate without taking any damage, effectively increasing its usage.
- The Stop Watch is a reference to the Stopwatch from the Castlevania series.
PC 0L7P 8RB8 (On sale in Shop of Basement 1. Golden Poop next to shop will drop 11c, and several of the rooms on the floor contain the drops needed to access and purchase the Stop Watch) (Normal mode)
PC 8J1C 9C0P (On discount sale in Shop on first floor (7 coins))
PC 9HPR LCYR (Basement 1: A Quarter in the Treasure Room, Stop Watch in the Shop)
PC MHXS VFYJ (First floor shop, Sloth is right up, Infamy is right down, and Sacrifice button provides Bob's Curse, you should be able to find 17 money on the floor without bombing anything)